The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Possible Road Trip Event for Blazer/Jimmy Owners (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=313400)

Ron 586 06-29-2009 09:18 PM

Re: Possible Road Trip Event for Blazer/Jimmy Owners

I guess since I found this at the bottom of page 2 with less than 3 weeks to go that means interest has dropped in attending my cookout/meet and greet July 17-19 2009. If you're coming I need to know it so I can make sure and have plenty to eat. You couldn't ask for a better group to spend a weekend with.

5150 06-29-2009 09:22 PM

You know I'll be there Ron unless something major happens. Can't wait for it.

special-K 06-30-2009 05:14 AM

Dang,I thought I was finally going to get to meet the zoo crew.Sorry to hear about your operation conflicting with the trip,Kurt.Your health is your greatest wealth.

Jtrux,are you still on?I tried reading through all this.Left the last couple out reading from the back.I have those Stepside fenders in Leander that I hoped you could help me with.

I`ll still hold on to hope that I can`t find a way.Don`t count me in,tho`.If I come I`ll bring some burger from my freezer left over from my cookout.:cool:

Ron 586 07-03-2009 10:14 PM

Do what ya gotta do Tim, there will be more meets.

1972 Banana 07-06-2009 10:33 PM

Sorry to be so late in responding but Just found out my plans are not going to work out. I have the money woes but enough side work to keep me Busy till Aug. I guess that beets a lot of peoples problems. hope to meet you guys in the future.

Sorry again for the late notice.

Bryan

Ron 586 07-07-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1972 Banana (Post 3398736)
Sorry to be so late in responding but Just found out my plans are not going to work out. I have the money woes but enough side work to keep me Busy till Aug. I guess that beets a lot of peoples problems. hope to meet you guys in the future.

Sorry again for the late notice.

Bryan

Thanks for the post to let me know. I understand these are hard times on a lot of fronts. Everybody take care of self and family and everything will be alright.

vtblazer 07-07-2009 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 3387756)
Dang,I thought I was finally going to get to meet the zoo crew.Sorry to hear about your operation conflicting with the trip,Kurt.Your health is your greatest wealth.

I hear ya, I wanted to meet these guys too.

It's the right time for me to get this taken care of though with the wife off for the summer during the school break.

Ron, Craig and the rest of the crew, sorry it didn't work out but they'll be other chances I'm hoping.

1972 Banana 07-08-2009 12:25 AM

Do any of you guys get to the Charlotte show? would love to hook up there,I usually try to make the spring one.