The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Truckseats (Tim) and Truck World (Larry Nease) (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=740358)

Joesjunk 11-26-2017 11:16 AM

Re: Truckseats (Tim) and Truck World (Larry Nease)

1 Attachment(s)
I finally got my seat cover.

DeadheadNM 11-29-2017 01:13 AM

Looks good Joe. Thanks for sharing.

MikeCofield 01-15-2018 12:40 PM

Anyone heard from Larry nease ? No response on his phone .

enduroride 01-24-2018 10:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm in need of a green cover ..............so who should I call / contact ???
And what color carpet do ya'll think I should run ?? Black ? Or a greenish color ?
Thanks in advance

Stickman 01-24-2018 03:15 PM

Couple of weeks ago I called Southwest Classics outside of Dallas. Spoke with a lady who was knowledgeable about the Highlander trucks and there characteristic plaid seat covers. She quoted me 699.00 w/o the scrolling and 799.00 with scrolling. I was told two to three weeks for delivery. Have not ordered one yet but plan to do so in the future. I will let you know the out come when I do.

Blazerowner 06-06-2018 11:39 PM

I would like to hear about the Southwest classics option. I’m canceling my order. I’ve been waiting for nearly 10 months and nothing but excuses. I don’t have patience for this kind of business practice. I was told 6 months which I was fine with but I assumed that was the max wait time. 10 months is a joke when I paid up front.

Blazerowner 06-07-2018 11:39 AM

I went to cancel and they swear they will ship next week. I’m going to wait since it’s been this long. My patience is paper thin at this point.

Joesjunk 06-07-2018 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazerowner (Post 8276707)
I went to cancel and they swear they will ship next week. I’m going to wait since it’s been this long. My patience is paper thin at this point.

Best of luck, I played the same game. I finally got my cover, and it is very nice, but damn what a run around I got

dauderm1 06-14-2018 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blazerowner (Post 8276424)
I would like to hear about the Southwest classics option. I’m canceling my order. I’ve been waiting for nearly 10 months and nothing but excuses. I don’t have patience for this kind of business practice. I was told 6 months which I was fine with but I assumed that was the max wait time. 10 months is a joke when I paid up front.

Southwest Classics sells Larry Nease covers. I did order a set of black houndstooth covers and got them within a month, I called Larry multiple times to check on the progress.

LEEVON 06-14-2018 11:14 PM

I have seen and talked to Larry a couple of times in the last year, he's still around. PM me if you need a phone number, I have one to his shop.

Blazerowner 06-20-2018 09:18 PM

My front buckets arrived Monday and they are pretty nice. I know Larry takes a while but they seem to have been worth the wait. Still waiting for the rear but it will be here Friday. It’s taken a while but at least they are showing up. I can’t think of anyone else that makes them like this.

Blazerowner 06-22-2018 07:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My rear arrived, they actually are really nice. Came with everything promised.

DeadheadNM 06-22-2018 07:45 PM

Larry just turned around some Blazer rear panels ordered by a member through Brothers in about 6 weeks. Black.

Blazerowner 06-25-2018 09:30 PM

Yeah that’s not cool. I’m happy I got the seats but won’t order anything again. Still waiting on the rear panels but supposedly they should ship soon.

DeadheadNM 07-12-2018 03:24 PM

Today a member let me know that Brothers Trucks is no longer offering Truck World products from Larry. For those in need of rear CST blazer panels I'm not sure what the best option is anymore.

hevy_chevy67 09-13-2018 02:27 PM

I got foams and bucket seat covers from Tim. He was upfront about the wait time on the covers from Truck World which was fine for me with the timeline with my truck. Overall happy customer here, he kept me in the loop and was quick to respond to questions I had.