The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Blazer and Suburban Stuff (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=199)
-   -   TN Parting out completely RUST FREE burb (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=395704)

drewskiren 04-05-2010 02:28 PM

Re: Parting out completely RUST FREE burb

Quote:

Originally Posted by mattieroo (Post 3901973)
I'll take that hubcap if it's a 3/4 ton hubcap..........please send your paypal info and I'll send my shipping info if you'll ship it to me in Iowa. thanks

Matt

It will fit in a $9 flat rate box. It is 3/4 ton. paypal me the $29 and your info. renshaw.drew@gmail.com is paypal

drewskiren 04-05-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k5kev (Post 3901864)
I'll pass on the bows and headliner.

Still want the rear air package pending shipping. Thanks. Kevin

looks like Greyhound wants $66. let me know.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68lowburb (Post 3901283)
interested in headliner and bows shipped to 70737, put me inline for hatch thanks jimmy

Greyhound to baton is $48 for the headliner. it would be cheaper if all you want are the bows.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewskiren (Post 3900813)
Sold as part of engine tomorrow. I'll ask if he needs it though.

sorry, he wanted the riser pipe.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1949gmc (Post 3899630)
Interested. Is this price shipped?

shipping on greyhound to Kenosha WI ( close?) is about $95. let me know, others are waiting, but you were first.

lyrikz 04-05-2010 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG (Post 3899653)
Lots of nice parts. I'm curious why you would part out such a nice burb. Did you try to sell it whole and have no takers?

Alot of the sites i go to, if your posting a car, you have to provide the vin number. This just smells of stolen vehicle. Take a rust free vehicle and chop it down and sell it....

Is this site liable for this sorta thing? What about the people buying the parts? Im not saying this rig is 100% stolen, but theres no proof otherwise... Post the vin.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyrikz (Post 3902212)
Alot of the sites i go to, if your posting a car, you have to provide the vin number. This just smells of stolen vehicle. Take a rust free vehicle and chop it down and sell it....

Is this site liable for this sorta thing? What about the people buying the parts? Im not saying this rig is 100% stolen, but theres no proof otherwise... Post the vin.

Are you serious???? Who would steal an old suburban. Have you got nothing better to do than stir up trouble?
Go to my website, drewrenshaw.com , read the about us mission statement, then get back to me on your accusations. I can assure you this is not stolen.

lyrikz 04-05-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewskiren (Post 3902281)
Are you serious???? Who would steal an old suburban. Have you got nothing better to do than stir up trouble?
Go to my website, drewrenshaw.com , rear the about us mission statement, then get back to me on your accusations. I can assure you this is not stolen.

Im not coming in to stir up trouble. I didnt realize you had a business. I was stating what other sites do and it just happened to be in your thread. If the vehicle isnt stolen, post the vin of the vehicle. Thats all. I will take it to pm.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyrikz (Post 3902286)
Im not coming in to stir up trouble. I didnt realize you had a business. I was stating what other sites do and it just happened to be in your thread. If the vehicle isnt stolen, post the vin of the vehicle. Thats all. I will take it to pm.

I don't have to do anything you say, and I sure don't want to post personal information about my vehicles to satisfy you.

lyrikz 04-05-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewskiren (Post 3902355)
I don't have to do anything you say, and I sure don't want to post personal information about my vehicles to satisfy you.

You are right. If it was your own personal vehicle then i can understand that. But a vin of a vehicle your chopping up..?

Good luck in your sale.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyrikz (Post 3902392)
You are right. If it was your own personal vehicle then i can understand that. But a vin of a vehicle your chopping up..?

Good luck in your sale.

I am using the cab, and registering it. thanks for understanding.

lyrikz 04-05-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewskiren (Post 3902412)
I am using the cab, and registering it. thanks for understanding.

Your using the cab of the suburban that you cut up and adding what, better parts to an rust free cab?

This will be my last post here but my father always used to say if it smells like fish, swims like a fish, its probably a fish... This is fishy.

If im over the line i apologize. But there has to be someway to verify that the parts that are being sold (not only in this post, but on the board) are not from a stolen chopped rig.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lyrikz (Post 3902419)
Your using the cab of the suburban that you cut up and adding what, better parts to an rust free cab?

This will be my last post here but my father always used to say if it smells like fish, swims like a fish, its probably a fish... This is fishy.

If im over the line i apologize. But there has to be someway to verify that the parts that are being sold (not only in this post, but on the board) are not from a stolen chopped rig.

I'll start a build thread later and all your fears will be allayed.

lyrikz 04-05-2010 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drewskiren (Post 3902436)
I'll start a build thread later and all your fears will be allayed.

Thanks. LIke i mentioned before, i am sorry if this is over the line.

ANTHONY67 04-05-2010 06:15 PM

if you would give me a call 601-507-0045 lam interest in parts live ms 3 hours away

LINELOCK 04-05-2010 06:38 PM

If the headliner is still available, please advise

drewskiren 04-05-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LINELOCK (Post 3902632)
If the headliner is still available, please advise

yes, headliner has not been sold.

68lowburb 04-05-2010 07:35 PM

passing on the headliner thanks jimmy

ole red 04-05-2010 08:23 PM

I am interested in bows, rear inside panels, carpet hold down in front, below 2 seat pending condition.

meathead95 04-05-2010 09:08 PM

paypal deposit sent. i never thought of greyhound. what would it cost to send the hatch to murfreesboro tn greyhound? or nashville which ever is cheaper?

drewskiren 04-05-2010 09:38 PM

GUYS:

Engine/tranny is sold
Chassis is sold
Rear bumper is sold
Upper rear hatch is sold
Black seat belts are sold and mailed

Thanks so much,

Drew

drewskiren 04-05-2010 10:49 PM

5 Attachment(s)
More parts:
Known to be very good -brake booster and master cylinder $150
Known to be torn -Front seat, good shape, no rust, good foam $100

A pic of today's sale.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ole red (Post 3902823)
I am interested in bows, rear inside panels, carpet hold down in front, below 2 seat pending condition.

I think I have buyer for those things, but if he declines i'll tell you.

drewskiren 04-05-2010 10:59 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Wheels and tires I had on the 72 burb

They are new take offs from a 2009 Silverado 8 lug chrome with center caps less than 4000 miles $750

thelonerife 04-05-2010 11:07 PM

Thanks Drew for the parts. You suburban guys should be jumping on those quarters. I saw them today and they are the nicest I've ever seen period. If I had a burb they would be mine.

Drews project is going to be nice ride. He had a good platform to start with. Now he can make it the way he wants it. I look forward to the build thread on this one. And btw he does own this and it his to do with as he pleases. He is a standup guy and will help you any way he can. Had fun today.
http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/l...405101417a.jpg