The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Request? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=760308)

Classic Bowties 10-14-2019 09:31 PM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

5 Attachment(s)
Here are the last two BBC fan shroud pics, we also have a matching OE BBC short water pump 19" six blade clutch fan available if needed. This fan was removed from an original 72 C/20 402 big block truck, the clutch is in real nice shape and has the large w/p bolt pattern. $100. Mel :chevy:

GSFMECH 10-15-2019 12:27 PM

Re: F/S OE 72 Big Block Parts, Brackets, Stove Pipe, Air Cleaner, Towers and/or Reque

Mel, I do appreciate your honesty. I am still interested in it, it would be residential address and zip is 71457. Please be patient with me if I don't answer right away as I am working overseas on an offshore installation and communications can be probematic plus I am probably 11 hours ahead of West coast time. Many thanks

Classic Bowties 10-17-2019 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSFMECH (Post 8609891)
Mel, I do appreciate your honesty. I am still interested in it, it would be residential address and zip is 71457. Please be patient with me if I don't answer right away as I am working overseas on an offshore installation and communications can be probematic plus I am probably 11 hours ahead of West coast time. Many thanks

Hi Mike, shipping the big block shroud via fedex came in at $65.34 for residential/home delivery with a total transit time of four business days. The outer box dimensions are 32" x 24" x 6" @ 14 lbs. shipping from OR. Zip 97216 to LA. Zip 71457 if you wanted to check on any other quotes. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

GSFMECH 10-17-2019 10:44 PM

Mel I will take it all, PM sent

AZ Chev 10-18-2019 12:02 AM

I’m looking for the upper AC bracket, the one on the manifold. Any chance you have that one?

Thanks

Classic Bowties 10-18-2019 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSFMECH (Post 8611627)
Mel I will take it all, PM sent

Mike, our info along with payment options have been returned via pm. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 10-18-2019 09:46 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Chev (Post 8611677)
I’m looking for the upper AC bracket, the one on the manifold. Any chance you have that one?

Thanks

Had a look this morning, we have the three below pictured rear of BBC A/C compressor brace/brackets for the intake manifold on hand/extra, all of them are OE pieces cast with p/n 3872726. If interested call out for the bracket of your choice, $75. shipped to your door via USPS priority. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel :chevy:

AZ Chev 10-18-2019 12:13 PM

I’ll take the middle one, please PM me your PP info, thanks.

Classic Bowties 10-18-2019 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Chev (Post 8611892)
I’ll take the middle one, please PM me your PP info, thanks.

Our info for sending funds via paypal has been returned. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

AZ Chev 10-18-2019 12:58 PM

Payment Sent, thanks Mel.

GSFMECH 10-18-2019 01:13 PM

Payment sent, thanks, Mike

Classic Bowties 10-19-2019 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZ Chev (Post 8611917)
Payment Sent, thanks Mel.

The BBC A/C intake manifold bracket (pictured center) has been shipped, your package went out via USPS priority on Fri. 10/18 and the expected delivery date is Mon. 10/21. Thanks again and let us know if we can help with anything else 67-72 related in the future, Mel :chevy:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSFMECH (Post 8611924)
Payment sent, thanks, Mike

Hey Mike, funds received in full on the above pictured BBC shroud and clutch fan. Let me know when you are ready on your end for the shipment to be sent off, will get the package ready to go and we also still need an address confirmation. Thank you

GSFMECH 10-19-2019 12:20 PM

Thanks Mel

Classic Bowties 11-14-2019 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSFMECH (Post 8612388)
Thanks Mel

Hi Mike, hope your trip home was uneventful and went as planned. The big block fan shroud and clutch fan have been shipped out via FedEx home delivery on Wed. 11/13, as of this evening FedEx is projecting that you should see the box on Wed. 11/20 by the end of the day. Thanks again and let me know if we can help with anything else, Mel :chevy:

pg87starion 01-10-2020 12:26 AM

hello i am looking for the ac bracket that bolts to intake manifold as well as piece that attaches to it, the metal line for distributor advance and the throttle stop and bracket that attaches to the front of carb with single spade terminal that points straight out. all parts are for 72 model thanks phillip

Classic Bowties 01-10-2020 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pg87starion (Post 8657193)
hello i am looking for the ac bracket that bolts to intake manifold as well as piece that attaches to it, the metal line for distributor advance and the throttle stop and bracket that attaches to the front of carb with single spade terminal that points straight out. all parts are for 72 model thanks phillip

Can check on these BBC items and update post in the morning, we should have the first three already pulled/stored on the shelf, one of them is pictured in above post #107. Will take a look let you know in the am, Mel :chevy:

pg87starion 01-13-2020 02:24 PM

just checking back thanks

68Gold/white 01-13-2020 02:52 PM

Is any of the stuff in post still available???

Eagle9502 01-14-2020 04:45 PM

Mel, sent you a PM about a carb spacer. Thanks.

Classic Bowties 01-14-2020 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68Gold/white (Post 8659139)
Is any of the stuff in post still available???

If looking for BBC parts then yes, if you check first post you will see that the thread has been updated and multiples of these BBC parts have been added/sold over the last year plus. We decided to turn this one into a long running "request a BBC part" thread so that we don't have to have multiple threads for the same/like parts going at the same time and it also saves lots of room in our inbox storage as it cuts down on parts request pm's. Let me know which big block items you are looking for info on and we can add pics/pricing if parts are on hand. Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle9502 (Post 8659796)
Mel, sent you a PM about a carb spacer. Thanks.

Hello, just had a look back thru over two hundred messages and couldn't find anything from you on a carb spacer, if big block related just add requested parts info here and if we have it available I'll add it. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

Classic Bowties 01-14-2020 06:51 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pg87starion (Post 8657193)

Hello Phillip, here are the two requested BBC AC brackets and the BBC vacuum advance hard line w/hold down tab for your 72 big block truck, we are of no help on the q-jet idle solenoid and mounting bracket at this time. Cost is $125. on the pictured parts add $15. for shipping, forms of payment accepted will be check/money order or paypal + 3%. Thanks for the inquiry, Mel :chevy:

pg87starion 01-14-2020 10:59 PM

ill take them thank you

Eagle9502 01-15-2020 10:06 AM

Mel, would you happen to have a carb spacer for the '68-69 396 engines with the "high rise" intake manifold? I believe the spacer for the earlier big block would've been shorter in height than '70-72. Also, how about the hard vacuum line for the earlier big block? My truck is a '68. Thanks.

gregbr 01-17-2020 12:45 AM

Thanks for all the great info & pictures listed here, they will help many of us with our BB projects. I've seen some pully numbers listed here for a 68 BB, but do you have the numbers for other years of 67-72? How about bracket numbers? Would be great to have a list of numbers for the brackets & pullies for SB & BB....never seen one. Thanks again!!

68Gold/white 01-17-2020 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Classic Bowties (Post 8659857)
If looking for BBC parts then yes, if you check first post you will see that the thread has been updated and multiples of these BBC parts have been added/sold over the last year plus. We decided to turn this one into a long running "request a BBC part" thread so that we don't have to have multiple threads for the same/like parts going at the same time and it also saves lots of room in our inbox storage as it cuts down on parts request pm's. Let me know which big block items you are looking for info on and we can add pics/pricing if parts are on hand. Thanks

Hello, just had a look back thru over two hundred messages and couldn't find anything from you on a carb spacer, if big block related just add requested parts info here and if we have it available I'll add it. Thanks, Mel :chevy:

OK, Do you still have the 68 air filter housing available, and would you have 68-396 exhaust manifolds, without the air injection holes???
THanks!