The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   trying to clean out bit before summer hits (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=325244)

Joesjunk 01-27-2009 03:00 PM

Re: trying to clean out bit before summer hits

Randy, Also the slots should be cast on the back in the center of the wheel the size. Its usually cast into the wheel when it was made.

teeitup 01-27-2009 04:23 PM

ALL BUYERS who paypal'd me for the bigger parts, they will all be shipped Wed through Fed Ex. THANKS SO MUCH, Randy

gmc1971harwich 01-27-2009 05:26 PM

teeitup, do u have the bolts to mount the gmc grille top bar too? since ive had the truck its only had the main grille piece and thats it. thanks

yellowGT 01-27-2009 05:37 PM

do you have some hood hinge springs by themselves? If its not too late you could probably ship them with my other stuff... let me know.

teeitup 01-27-2009 06:50 PM

gmc1971,pm'd you
yellowgt, sorry none separate.
Thanks Randy

newbraunie 01-27-2009 11:08 PM

Interested in the follwing if still available.
Teal sun visors good condition w/stitchng intact
Hood hinges -
Door Handles - only need left but will buy both if good$$
Any blue or teal defrost vents with tabs intact
Cig lighter assembly -socket-element-bezel
Headlight bezels - good cond - no dents scratches OK will be painting black
Dark Green ashtray - or interested in any color good cond

Shipping to 78132

teeitup 01-28-2009 12:56 AM

Newbraunie, I have another set of teal visors, I'll get a pic, I have hood hinges still, no door handles left, I'll have to look at my defrost vents, i have a cigarette lighter and assembly still, I have some bezels, I'll check condition, as far as ash trays what year you needing it for, there are 3 different ones, 67's only, 68-70 with ball bearings, or 71-72 with the slide? I hopefully can look after work Wed after work but it may be Thurs after work.
Thanks Randy

newbraunie 01-28-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teeitup (Post 3111894)
Newbraunie, I have another set of teal visors, I'll get a pic, I have hood hinges still, no door handles left, I'll have to look at my defrost vents, i have a cigarette lighter and assembly still, I have some bezels, I'll check condition, as far as ash trays what year you needing it for, there are 3 different ones, 67's only, 68-70 with ball bearings, or 71-72 with the slide? I hopefully can look after work Wed after work but it may be Thurs after work.
Thanks Randy

Need 68-70 ashtray w/ ball bearings. Will consider other color ashtray w/ no rust. No hurry on my end. Give me quotes when convenient.

chalet2506 01-29-2009 05:52 PM

I could use a rebuildable gauge cluster and headlight knob for a 72 jimmy if you've got one. shipping to business zip 76051. I need to update my gauges to electric and get a new bezel, but don't want my truck to be out of commission for the month it will probably take to get it done. thanks

pumpgas 01-29-2009 05:55 PM

Randy I got my box of parts and would like to say thank you for the great items.

teeitup 01-29-2009 07:50 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Newbraunie, this is what I have, I wasn't sure if this was the color visors you wanted for sure, these are the light green but I have the light blue ones too $10 for a set. The bezels need a good cleaning the one has a couple small dings in it, $5 for the pair. Hood hinges are good $10 for pair. Light and assembly and wire $10. Ash tray is light grren but good shape $5. Total of $40 plus shipping
chalet2506, $20 plus shipping for one, I'll get you a quote here in awhile
pumpgas, glad everything got there OK. THANKS SO MUCH,
Randy

tcb-1 01-29-2009 08:15 PM

got my purchases today Randy. As ALWAYS, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

rep points on the way.....

gcburdic 01-29-2009 08:48 PM

Got my stuff too....Thanks

dieselarmy13 01-29-2009 09:02 PM

Got my stuff today too. Thanks a bunch. One step closer to rockin out some good ol AM radio:metal:

Eddie Meredith 01-30-2009 01:44 AM

How much for a good (no damage) ac/heater/fan housing. I don't really need the other ac parts.

teeitup 01-30-2009 09:29 AM

Doug, Geoff, and Brady, ALWAYS a PLEASURE dealing with you guys!!! THANKS SO MUCH
Eddie, You need just the outside AC firewall box, I have a good one of those, $30 plus shipping. Shipping would be a bit because of size and weight. I can try to get a quote tonight if I have a box that size.
Thanks Randy

chalet2506 01-30-2009 11:11 AM

$20 will work. What do you need on the headlight knob? Also, could use a good pair of saddle/brown visors if you have them. One of mines likes to bounce in the wind. Let me know when you get the total and I'll shoot you the money Mon/Tues of next week when I get back in town. Thanks.

ChillFactor 01-30-2009 02:59 PM

Do you have a decent headlight / alt wiring harness for a 70 chev? If so price to 99708.

72swbcamo 01-30-2009 07:06 PM

How much do you want for the black seatbelt retractor covers.
I asked about these back on page, but never heard anything. Are the still available?

teeitup 01-30-2009 07:30 PM

chalet, I'll throw a headlgiht knob in with the deal. I think I have a set of visors I'll have to look though.
Chillfactor, sorry none right now
72swbcamo, sorry they have been sold. I went back and looked and we replied about the same time and I missed your question about them. I'm real sorry, I just screwed up.
Thanks Randy

truckpoorpackrat 01-30-2009 10:04 PM

Are the door handles / window cranks still for sale, pair of descent hood hinges, 2wd. power steering box, 69-70 turn signal lenses & housings pair. Also do you have grill support brackets both outer & center for 69-70 grill. If you have these parts please quote prices & shipping to business address at zip 64801 Thank you

teeitup 01-30-2009 11:04 PM

3 Attachment(s)
truckpoor, sorry door and window handles are sold. I have PS boxes for $15, you would have to clean it up is all. I have hood hinges for $10 a pair. Not sure if I have any good 69-70 turn signal housing I'll have to look if I do $10 a pair. I have a set of outer grill brackets that have been sand blasted for $10. This stuff would have to be shipped in 2 boxes. I might be able to ge a quote tomorrow if I have the boxes to ship it all in.
chalet, this is the only pair of brown visors I have. They are perfect $5 for the pair, The one had something clamped onto it, also one has a small area of stiching coming apart. I'll pm you total with shipping
Eddie Meredith, This is a good box, no cracks no rust though, just surface rust. This is a sold box unlike most that have rust through the backside. BUT I don't have a box right now that big, I'll look for one
Thanks Randy

teeitup 01-30-2009 11:06 PM

4 Attachment(s)
AC box

eightbanger 01-31-2009 11:06 AM

Tail light housings have arrived.
Cheers!

truckpoorpackrat 01-31-2009 07:44 PM

Let me know if you find front signal housings & price on shipping. Do you think it will cost more than $50.00 for shipping if so I may just drive up to get them next weekend if that will work. If I do drive up could you use some boxes & bubble wrap? Never to many boxes.