The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here. (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=466082)

jeffg1010 08-02-2012 10:30 PM

Re: The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here.

CLASSIC INDUSTRIES:

The Summer Savings Continue,
Save Up To 15% Off* On Your Order, Plus Orders
Over $999.00 Receive Free Ground Shipping!

Dear JEFF,

Classic Industries continues the summer savings with 15% off your next order! Start your summer project, or simply save right now on the products and accessories you need from now until August 7th at midnight! For a limited time, use code HTA12 during checkout to receive your discount. Offer expires Tuesday, August 7th at midnight PST. *Some restrictions apply.

Classic Industries offers the largest selection of restoration and performance parts and accessories in the industry. You'll find nearly everything you need to restore, repair, update, upgrade, and modify your Camaro, Firebird, Chevy II/Nova, Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, One-Fifty, Two-Ten, and Chevy/GMC Truck. We offer a large selection of MOPAR products for Charger, Challenger, Barracuda, Belvedere, Fury, Polara, Dart, Daytona, Road Runner, and Satellite as well. With practically everything for your car from one source with guaranteed lowest pricing*, why go anywhere else? Classic or late model, we've got you covered.

*Some restrictions apply. Please check www.classicindustries.com for current pricing.

Hurry, our up to 15% Off* Sale ends Tuesday, Aug. 7th, 2012 at midnight. Use code HTA12 when asked during checkout.

FrankieD 08-09-2012 06:05 PM

Wholesaler Closeout Parts

Got this today:

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 1972 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP, 1995 CHEVROLET K2500 PICKUP, 1987 GMC V3500 PICKUP and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

The links below display the wholesaler closeout parts available for your vehicles. Wholesaler closeout parts are also listed in the RockAuto catalog alongside our regular inventory.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1972 CHEVROLET C10 PICKUP
http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclef...l=en&html=true

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1995 CHEVROLET K2500 PICKUP

Wholesaler closeouts for your 1987 GMC V3500 PICKUP

We regularly add new wholesaler closeout parts to the RockAuto catalog. We will send an update email like this one, covering up to three of your vehicles, at most once every three months. To be notified immediately when a closeout part for your vehicle is added to our catalog, sign up for our RSS feed by clicking an icon in our catalog.

Tinkermc 08-09-2012 06:39 PM

used price matching on front caliper from NAPA dealer today he was not happy but I saved 11 bucks

missinfishin10 08-20-2012 05:11 PM

I just ordered from Classic Parts of America. Used STOVEBOLT for a discount code. It took it and gave me 10% off. Yea!

Chvy2NV 08-20-2012 10:13 PM

Subd
Posted via Mobile Device

jeffg1010 09-06-2012 10:47 PM

Brothers

Brothers is having a huge sale. Definitely worth checking out.

http://www.brotherstrucks.com/sale-2012-09-01.asp

Classic Industries

The Sale is On!
Save up to *20% off with Classic Industries!
Dear JEFF,
Start or complete your current project car and save up to 20% off* your next order! Use code KRP12 to take advantage of our Customer Appreciation Sale. It's our way of saying thanks for making Classic Industries your first choice in automotive restoration and performance parts and accessories.

Classic Industries offers the largest selection of restoration and performance parts and accessories in the industry. You'll find nearly everything you need to restore, repair, update, upgrade, and modify your 1967-02 Camaro, 2010-2012 Camaro, 1967-2002 Firebird, 1962-79 Chevy II/Nova, 1958-1996 Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, 1955-57 Bel-Air, One-Fifty, Two-Ten, 1948-2010 Chevrolet and GMC Trucks. We offer a large selection of MOPAR products for Charger, Challenger, Cuda', Barracuda, Belvedere, Fury, Polara, Dart, Duster, Twister, Super Bee, Super Bird, Daytona, Road Runner, Satellite and more!

With practically everything for your car from one source with guaranteed lowest pricing*, why go anywhere else? Classic or late model, we've got you covered.
Shop online 24/7 or speak a live customer service representative M-F 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST, Sat. 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM PST, closed Sundays and Holidays.

*Some restrictions apply. Please check www.classicindustries.com for current pricing.*

Hurry, our Up To 20% Off* Sale ends September 13th, 2012 at midnight.*Use code KRP12 when asked during checkout.
Posted via Mobile Device

Maddoxdb 09-11-2012 08:42 AM

Rockauto has a 5% discount code. Enter it in the how did you hear about us box. Code is: 111033464163236
Dustin
Posted via Mobile Device

jeffg1010 09-12-2012 07:06 AM

Year One:

The One Day Sale at YEARONE.com
One day can make all the difference in the world - especially when we're talking about the difference our 25%* off One-Day Sale will make in your project car budget. To take advantage of the One-Day Sale simply visit YEARONE.com on Wednesday,*September 12th, and enter WED912 in the promo box of your shopping cart.
We'll knock 25%* off the regular retail price of all non-discount exempt items on your order. The only thing better than putting 25% back in your pocket is ordering 25% more for your project. It's your choice during the One-Day Sale at YEARONE.com, where we're making a difference for you.
*Sale valid*September 12, 2012 .*Sale does not include discount exempt i
Posted via Mobile Device

jeffg1010 09-14-2012 03:04 PM

We're extending our offer!
Save up to 20% off***with Classic Industries!
Dear JEFF,

There's still time to save! Start or complete your current project car and save up to 20% off* your next order! Use code KRP12 to take advantage of our Customer Appreciation Sale. It's our way of saying thanks for making Classic Industries your first choice in automotive restoration and performance parts and accessories.

Classic Industries offers the largest selection of restoration and performance parts and accessories in the industry.
Posted via Mobile Device

FrankieD 09-18-2012 01:12 PM

Just ordered from Classic Parts of America and put Stovebolt in for the discount code got 10% off

looney 09-18-2012 03:30 PM

Anyone know of any promo codes for Southern Kentucky Classics. Nice thread by the way.

LostMy65 09-18-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieD (Post 5599187)
Just ordered from Classic Parts of America and put Stovebolt in for the discount code got 10% off

Yeah, Stovebolt worked for me on a more recent purchase. But for some reason it wouldn't work on a trac-bar kit I was interested in.
Posted via Mobile Device

longbed67 10-01-2012 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missinfishin10 (Post 5548981)
I just ordered from Classic Parts of America. Used STOVEBOLT for a discount code. It took it and gave me 10% off. Yea!

Thanks man! Used it today and it worked perfect!

arturo7 10-01-2012 07:57 PM

I think I'll just type stovebolt into everything.

twouvakind 10-01-2012 08:08 PM

Classic Industries

KRP12 still works for 20% off.

FrankieD 10-03-2012 09:01 AM

Brothers SALE

http://click.brotherstruckparts.com/...9&ei=Q9w9fNTNU

ZUBZ 10-03-2012 09:28 AM

Great thread

mr.wilson 10-03-2012 01:54 PM

Used stovebolt at Classicparts last night. Worked for 10% still.

Leftlane 10-08-2012 06:22 PM

Did anyone catch the free shipping code for Autobodytoolmart.
Free shipping over $99 order through 10/24.
I wrote down the deal and dates, but managed to not write the code (duh).
Posted via Mobile Device

missinfishin10 10-08-2012 07:15 PM

CA211

A good code for 15% off Classic Industries.

Just used it.

FrankieD 10-09-2012 09:16 AM

In case any one wants to sign up for e-mail deals

http://www.autobodytoolmart.com/EmailPromotions-t.aspx

XxCHEVYMANxX 10-09-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankieD (Post 5599187)

Same here Frankie !:D

FrankieD 10-09-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxCHEVYMANxX (Post 5637360)
Same here Frankie !:D

I like Classic they have all the little stuff

shearjs 10-09-2012 03:26 PM

Your RockAuto discount code 108424768901662 will expire on October 21, 2012.

If you or anyone you know is thinking of doing some vehicle repair, now's the time to order the parts!

Taking advantage of this discount opportunity is easy! Simply enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total. Orders using discount codes must be placed online. Phone orders are not eligible for discounts.

RockAuto carries a full line of mechanical parts, from small items like filters and wiper blades to complete remanufactured transmissions and engine long blocks. We also have a growing number of body parts: door handles, mirrors, sheet metal, bumper covers, even carpets! Our online catalog includes vehicles from 1945 to today, making it easy to find parts no matter what you drive.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

LostMy65 10-09-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 72tutone (Post 5357817)
Any for early classic?

I second the request.

Any for Early Classics - aka: ECE ?
Posted via Mobile Device

DaHos 10-17-2012 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostMy65 (Post 5638626)
I second the request.

Any for Early Classics - aka: ECE ?
Posted via Mobile Device

x3

jeffg1010 10-18-2012 05:36 AM

This is one that I am pretty excited about, it came right from our vendor page and I missed it until now:

Mar-K
Get 10% Off on restoration & custom
parts made in Oklahoma City, USA!
Image Image
Offer good now through 10/31/12
Get 10% OFF ON PARTS by using this code when
ordering online or when you call in your order: TT10124
You can even use the 10% off code on our
Overstocked/Discontinued items!
OR
Get FREE TRUCK FREIGHT when
buying bedsides by using: FREEFRT1
(Free freight offer only valid on orders over $1,000.00 that include bedsides)

Order online at www.mar-k.com,
call 405-721-7945 or fax your order to 405-721-8906

10% codes cannot be combined for a greater discount or combined with the free truck freight offer.
10% savings does not apply to custom orders (custom bed strips, custom bed wood, bed side upgrades, etc), gift certificates, or items on layaway.
Offers not available to dealers/jobbers.
Shipping specials do not apply to Canada or orders outside the continental US.
Please pass this on to anyone you know who wants MAR-K Quality Parts - MADE IN OKC, USA!
Posted via Mobile Device

danw210 10-26-2012 01:44 PM

Does anyone have a current Classic Industries discount code? KRP12 is dead.

twouvakind 10-26-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danw210 (Post 5669003)
Does anyone have a current Classic Industries discount code? KRP12 is dead.

Try CA211 as above?

MikeyMan 10-27-2012 03:48 AM

JCWhitney.com offering free shipping, no minimum, through 10/29
Use code: FALLFUN
Of course this does not apply to heavy or oversize items, but great for the little do-dads

FrankieD 10-28-2012 01:05 AM

Not a discount but I found that you can buy small block head bolts through GM Performance for $35, $70 to $75 else where I went to the dealer and ordered them.

I ordered a set from Rock auto and had 2 twist when I torqued them They refunded my money + shipping and paid for shipping back not thier fault and good service from Rock Auto.

FrankieD 10-30-2012 01:23 PM

Brothers sale

http://click.brotherstruckparts.com/...d&ei=ieeQrLTUN

TobyArnot 10-30-2012 02:57 PM

Not to hijack a thread, but it seems every time I order from Brothers, I get a bunch of back-orders. Ordered a new heater control and cables recently and got a two-three week B/O. American Classic had in stock (same $ as "Brothers/sale") and shipped same day. Same thing about a year ago when I ordered a bunch of rubber parts. I'm not ever gonna waste my time with them again.

86dragracer 10-30-2012 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is an Auto Zone coupon. Have to use it by tomorrow though.

GMCJOE 10-30-2012 06:24 PM

ProPerformance is doing a sale on there PorterBuilt hood hinges right now. Enter "SEMA" as the coupon code at check out.

The prices will be as follows: non-gas is $245.12 & the gas-assist is $360.75. Build time of about 4 weeks.

http://www.azproperformance.com/Port...od-Hinges.html

808_67C10 10-30-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyArnot (Post 5676478)
Not to hijack a thread, but it seems every time I order from Brothers, I get a bunch of back-orders. Ordered a new heater control and cables recently and got a two-three week B/O. American Classic had in stock (same $ as "Brothers/sale") and shipped same day. Same thing about a year ago when I ordered a bunch of rubber parts. I'm not ever gonna waste my time with them again.

Brothers screwd an order up on me and did nothing to fix it... I go with classic industries... They're way better, have everything in stock, great customer service and worked with me on shipping to hawaii!
Posted via Mobile Device

MikeyMan 10-30-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyMan (Post 5670707)
JCWhitney.com offering free shipping, no minimum, through 10/29
Use code: FALLFUN
Of course this does not apply to heavy or oversize items, but great for the little do-dads

Extended through 11/1

benny70 11-02-2012 10:43 AM

Yearone 28% off till midnight Sunday. Code MIDF2
Posted via Mobile Device

twouvakind 11-08-2012 06:49 PM

Spend $199 or more at Classic Industries:

Hurry, our Free Ground Shipping Sale* ends November 12th, 2012 at midnight. Use code VET12 when asked during checkout.

Restrictions apply(oversize etc.)

WIDESIDE72 11-10-2012 02:28 PM

Anyone have a summit # they could share? Looking to order a set of vortec heads and every bit helps.
Posted via Mobile Device