The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Product Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=236)
-   -   Al's Liner (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=349325)

bad6772 06-20-2009 08:25 AM

Al's Liner

Recently Sweet Pea was sponsored by Al's Liner...I cannot say enough about their product....Their bed liner kit is by far the easiest to apply and out preforms every DIY kits on the market....Its a Spray on Type Liner that any one with any mechanical skills (limited or not) can safely apply at home. The instructions are simple,laid out well and will walk you through the entire process......Special Thanks goes out to Dana Mitchell. For everything he has done to help me....This guy goes well out of his way and beyond what one would expect.....look for Dana to be a member here soon......Thanks Al's Liner and a Special Thanks to Dana Mitchell......

dammitmitchell 06-20-2009 03:58 PM

Re: Al's Liner

pictures!

bad6772 06-21-2009 02:07 AM

In my build thread.....page 29

Al's Liner 06-23-2009 08:55 AM

I want to start by thanking Tony for introducing me to this site and letting us get some Al's on Project Sweet Pea. I'm sure you guys have seen several products of this type and many that are not what they claim to be. We are simply putting a product out for DIY Guys that has only been available to the franchises or dealers up until this point.

Check us out and give us a try, don't hesitate to contact us with questions or comments. We have been in the industry since 1996 and have a full tech staff to answer questions and help with any problems you run across.

Thanks again for the opportunity to show everyone our products, we look forward to working with you guys and your projects.

Dana Mitchell, Al's Liner

BarryB 06-23-2009 05:43 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dammitmitchell (Post 3370710)
pictures!

you asked for them.

TwiggyTheDrummer 06-23-2009 08:47 PM

Bad6772, congratulations man! Your truck looks very beautiful and the bed looks great especially in contrast to the body color. I saw Al's Liner on ChopCutRebuild today and was like man, I need to get me some of that.

BarryB 06-23-2009 10:21 PM

I'm not trying to knock out Dana here but I am a dealer for the product. When you go to Al'sLiner.com And look at the dealers, I'm BarryB's Coatings

Al's Liner 06-24-2009 06:29 AM

Hey guys, thanks for the interest and remember to contact us anytime with questions. If you can't find what you are looking for on the website, let me know and we will try out best to get it on there.

Be sure to check out Barry B's and all of our other retailers, we have approximately 60 retailers around the world right now and over half of the US States covered but are still looking to fill the remaining states. I have no interest in cramming 20 retailers in one state but would like to see at least one per.

If you are interested, give me a call. 800-999-6841. And so you guys know Barry B's not only sells Al's but he sprays as well so he will be able to answer any of your questions as well.

Thanks again!

bad6772 06-25-2009 09:28 PM

Glad to see you made it Dana....Good Luck....

BarryB 06-30-2009 05:42 PM

Hey guys that are interested, I'll be throwing a July sale. for the month of July, I'll give a 10% discount with the purchase of a spray gun. So that would be 135.00 for one kit and a gun, regular price is 150 for one kit and a gun. If I have to ship it, that will be plus the shipping cost.