The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Our Stuff... In Scale (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   New additions to the fleet (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=491503)

90\87Formula 10-30-2011 05:57 PM

New additions to the fleet

5 Attachment(s)
Here's some new additions to the collections.

The black Dazed and Confused Chevy Pickup is a new, just released single.
The gold/white '70 Blazer is from a Hot Wheels 30 car set. I don't know about being released as a single.
The white with flames '70 Blazer is from a Hot Wheels 20 car set. I don't know about being released as a single.
All the others are released as singles.

The pink '59 Cadillac is 1:24 scale. All the others are 1:64 scale.

90\87Formula 10-30-2011 05:58 PM

Re: New additions to the fleet

4 Attachment(s)
and a few more. I collect the Texas editions of DPS and Police cars.

special-K 10-31-2011 08:27 AM

Those Blazers are nice. I'd like to find each of those. I'd even buy the sets to get them if I ever saw one. Too bad Greenlight doesn't have a shortbed casting so they could have done Benny's Cheyenne right. It's still a cool black Cheyenne replica,though.

Hook'em 11-04-2011 09:20 AM

Keep your eyes open. I have seen two more Blazers (one red, one blue/silver) and a purple Chevy stepside popup on Ebay lately. I hope to be able to find those as singles because I hate the high prices of the sets.

90\87Formula 11-04-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hook'em (Post 4990187)
Keep your eyes open. I have seen two more Blazers (one red, one blue/silver) and a purple Chevy stepside popup on Ebay lately. I hope to be able to find those as singles because I hate the high prices of the sets.

Yeah, all three are singles. The two Blazers are in the same box and two of each one in the box.
I think the purple '69 is in a different box.

special-K 11-05-2011 08:27 AM

There's another purple truck now? Cool! So,those Blazer were all singles? Ok.

Hey,I finally managed to find the Jada 5 deep set with the black flame job Cheyenne. It's coming my way now. I was going to buy a custom 4wd on Ebay made with one and undo it back to original,but didn't get home to bid. I would have had to buy a Dub City for a donor,so it would have gotten pricey anyway. I do want to make a 4wd using the white and turquoise one on the orange and white 4wd frame.Then,I'll make a 2wd with the orange and white body.

Hook'em 11-05-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 4991908)
There's another purple truck now? Cool! So,those Blazer were all singles? Ok.

Hey,I finally managed to find the Jada 5 deep set with the black flame job Cheyenne. It's coming my way now. I was going to buy a custom 4wd on Ebay made with one and undo it back to original,but didn't get home to bid. I would have had to buy a Dub City for a donor,so it would have gotten pricey anyway. I do want to make a 4wd using the white and turquoise one on the orange and white 4wd frame.Then,I'll make a 2wd with the orange and white body.

I like that idea. I'll have to look through the extra trucks I have.

special-K 11-06-2011 08:40 AM

I've seen one done and I really like that turquoise & white graphic job on a 4wd. I like the wheels and tires on the orange & white 4x best. The orange & white one as a 2wd will look good with the yellow and white one. I want to do other stock looking paint jobs on some Dub City Colorado Customs and the orange & white 4x. I have some medium blue and medium green paint.
I hope to find those Blazers in stores. If all else fails Ebay will work. But,you pay more and then shipping. I did just win a turquoise & white one on Ebay pretty cheap to do the swap. It ends up being $7.50 w/shipping.