The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Squarebody Projects and Builds (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=139)
-   -   My daily driver/beater : How I turned lemons in lemonade (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=622971)

flashed 07-28-2015 10:29 PM

Re: My daily driver/beater : How I turned lemons in lemonade

He also had some motor cycles in the works if I remember right ,I just miss his attention to every little detail .Regardless ,I wish him all the best and if he ever misses old trucks he will come back.

mrmontebuilder 11-18-2015 05:25 PM

Kevin, hope all is well with you. I have read the builds of this truck, the Hillbilly Deluxe and the 90 4x4 more times than I can count. Each time I spot something new I missed before and learn something new.

Your trucks are all nice when you get done with them and I would be proud to call any of them my own. Do I agree with every single thing you do ? No, however, the quality and attention to detail cannot be faulted at any level and I respect the effort that goes into it all.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with all of us , it is greatly appreciated. I don't own a Chevy truck any longer but the lessons learned from you and others here will be applied to anything I work on.

Thanks!!!

aggie91 04-07-2016 10:30 AM

Anybody heard or seen Kevin? I was trolling craigslist in the Dallas area a few weeks ago, and I could have sworn I saw a post of a cab for sale that was this truck's cab. Can't find it today...

Just wondering what's up with him. I know he was leaving here for awhile, but hope he did not part out this truck....

darkhorse970 04-07-2016 11:23 AM

I saw him a few weeks at Decatur Swap Meet. He's doing well, but I'm not sure what's going on with this truck.

daddyjeep 04-07-2016 12:43 PM

I'm sure all of my friends on my Jeep forums are asking the same questions about me and where I went. Since I am in the middle of my Truck build and the Jeep is done (well, functional) I spend my time here. If we spend all our time on forums we won't be able to get our projects done.

Westwind 08-16-2016 04:34 PM

One of today's postings referenced this build - Very Cool

moregrip 01-06-2017 02:42 PM

wow! Awesome freakin thread man! Love the finished product.....just read this from beginning to end over the last 2 days! :metal:

Definitely in the inspirational category! thank you!

83GMCK2500 01-06-2017 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moregrip (Post 7816684)
wow! Awesome freakin thread man! Love the finished product.....just read this from beginning to end over the last 2 days! :metal:

Definitely in the inspirational category! thank you!

Be sure to read his other threads, links in his signature. :metal: It's a crying-ass shame he isn't an active member anymore.

Average Joe 01-06-2017 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83GMCK2500 (Post 7816688)
Be sure to read his other threads, links in his signature. :metal: It's a crying-ass shame he isn't an active member anymore.

Yep!
Sharp dude with some great how to threads and incredible attention to detail.