The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   MN complete black/charcoal interior - dash pad (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=363651)

tkeduk8r 09-21-2009 12:18 AM

complete black/charcoal interior - dash pad

HEy i really need to move this stuff... Ive included updated pricees below.....In the endless need for more space, I decided to sell a black interior set that is correct for a 81-87 pickup, but would fit a 77-80 fairly easily as well. The truck it was pulled from was a 1984 Silverado with no power windows or locks. IIRC is is not hard to trim the holes for the power switches if need be. This includes all the pieces you would need to convert to a black/charcoal interior minus the dash panel. Let me know if you need anything else from the 73-87 collection and i will look to see what i still have!!!!

UPDATE 3-19-10...

Visors SOLD!!!

Dash Pad SOLD!!!!
Everything else is still up for sale....

Now that the interior is broken up, Im asking:

$90 for the pair of door panels (shipping is UPS is appx $35 each for most zones)

Belts....Sold Locally

$45 for the a+b pillar trim and headliner surrounds (two packages one with the plastic, one with the metal. *Need to calculate shipping based on location

kick panel trim SOLD!!! thanks thump16!!!!

I would be willing to knock a bit off the prices if you want to combine parts... We live in a rural part of the state and it can be a hour drive to get things to a UPS store. Shoot me an offer and we'll go from there... If your local come on over and pick up!!!

--Mike

whiskeydented 09-21-2009 06:41 AM

Re: complete black/charcoal interior - dash pad

That price seems more than fair, I paid over 150 for a mint set of charcoal belts.

Mike

slugish 09-22-2009 08:42 PM

would you sell just the dash pad & if so how much. pics please when you can get them If dash pad is decent & reasonable Iwill buy it immediately .

Are the belts charcoal or black .

Thanks

Will can pm me if you like.

slugish 09-23-2009 05:23 PM

forgot to ask . Is the dash pad for a/c trucks or non a/c ?

tkeduk8r 09-23-2009 10:29 PM

4 Attachment(s)
sailed2japan has first dibs on dash, slugish is number 2.... Ill post pics here though... this is the dash, its for a/c and has very nice silverado trim... only damage is where vehicle was rolled and it cracked the drivers side speaker grill in one place as illustrated... other than that its mint... ill have the charcoal/black interior pics up shortly... can't remember if I I'med you or not slug, but the charcoal interior was as close as you could get to pure black in 81-87 IIRC... for all intensive purposes its black.... well here are the pics...

joebeetle 09-25-2009 11:13 AM

I would love to see pictures of the the rest of the pieces, particularly the panels. I would instantly pick up if i was local, but i need to see how much shipping is to sallisaw ok.

tkeduk8r 09-27-2009 08:37 PM

3 Attachment(s)
here are some pics... finally...
--Mike

tkeduk8r 09-27-2009 08:41 PM

joebeetle... Ill get them packed up and ill see what it would take to get them to OK...
--Mike

joebeetle 09-28-2009 09:08 AM

thanks mike, do you by chance have pictures of the door panels? and are the seat belts complete? thanks again

tkeduk8r 09-28-2009 04:18 PM

yeah i do, Im just having a heck of a time with my pc at home... Im actually going to re-format my hd again to try to fix it... my photoshop and iexporer like to runabout 62% of my processor capacity and it really slows and and can lock up the puter.... so give me a day or two now that we are int he school week, and ill see what i can do... the door panels are not the silverado panels, just the scotsdale plastic panels with no stainless... they are just a littel faded at the tops... oh well, ill get pics as soon as i can!!! sorry for the inconvenience...
--Mike

joebeetle 09-28-2009 04:50 PM

Hey mike,
no worry's sir, i'll just keep my eye out for the pics. i know how fustrating it can be trying to deal with a defiant computer! good luck.
Joe

slugish 09-28-2009 05:18 PM

Im supposedly 2nd in line for the dash pad > any word from the other person yet ?

tkeduk8r 10-09-2009 11:12 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Slugish.... yes the dash is still available... PM with a shipping addy and ill get a quote...

HEre are some pics of the panels, they are just a bit dusty as I was doing some honey do things in my basement... they will clean up very nice....there isnt even much fading along the tops.... sorry about the delay boys...

joebeetle 10-12-2009 09:26 PM

hey mike, they look good. did you by chance find out how much shipping would be. oh and do you have all 3 seatbelts or just the to shoulder ones?

slugish 10-12-2009 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkeduk8r (Post 3560819)
Slugish.... yes the dash is still available... PM with a shipping addy and ill get a quote...

HEre are some pics of the panels, they are just a bit dusty as I was doing some honey do things in my basement... they will clean up very nice....there isnt even much fading along the tops.... sorry about the delay boys...

found one already - thanks for getting back with me .

low_84_inchaska 10-15-2009 01:36 PM

very interested, pm'd you.

cava1985 10-25-2009 02:17 AM

is this still availible if yes how much to ship to 94509

classicchev 11-01-2009 01:03 AM

Is this stuff sold yet?

95 S_Trucker 11-01-2009 12:11 PM

im intrested in the kick panels, a pillars, b pillars, all the metal trim around the headliner, and the visors

is any of that still available? how much shipped to 17516?

1984 swb chevy 11-01-2009 11:10 PM

I need the B pillar trim if you still hsve it.

joebeetle 11-10-2009 02:08 PM

hey bro, just wanted to see if you have any updates on the shipping? thanks

loader820 11-11-2009 07:54 AM

did you sell everything if not what do you have

tkeduk8r 11-11-2009 06:34 PM

JOe,
I hasvnt gotten out of town yet.... got stuck with the pig flu last week, and only got functional by Saturday... I told the wife I NEED to get there this week (she gives me a hard time about trips/gas etc.), but i have to go to pick up some supplies for school too... I WILL find out for you, just a real big box and tube...

Loader I havent sold anything yet as Im trying to get a UPS shipping amount,... the bill at the USPS was over 100 bucks a couple weeks ago... My school gets UPS deliveries all the time and they do pick up, HOWEVER, staff are not allowed to ship personal items... I ve tried to get around it but my business manager is a piece of work, I guarantee she ships holiday gifts out of the school and doesnt say anything about it... But you are fouth in line at this point if my MN count is right....

Thanks guys...
--Mike

Heartkill 11-19-2009 05:32 PM

Do you have the seat belt bolts by chance? If not, does anyone have a source for these?

ahm_3333 12-25-2009 01:50 AM

do you still have these items?