The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   IA detailed serpentine conversion kits F/S! (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=658638)

gmachinz 02-01-2015 10:16 PM

detailed serpentine conversion kits F/S!

2 Attachment(s)
Okay fellas and gals-I am in the process of assembling 3 serpentine kits-I can supply them with or without accessories. I have 140A brackets options too as we'll as HD 4ga charging system kits to go with it. Here is a standard serpentine kit of mine installed on a friends 69 Camaro to give you an idea of how they look installed. If interested, PM me. Looking at $275 for pulleys, braces and brackets w/all hardware. I'll also supply accessories but it depends on your preference. Everything is blasted, etch primed and painted then cleared. My kits offer a very striking look while being a stock setup with no exotic parts to track down.

UKNOWME 02-02-2015 12:38 AM

Re: detailed serpentine conversion kits F/S!

Is that shipped? Do you include the part numbers for the accessories?

gmachinz 02-02-2015 02:09 AM

Yes, $275 shipped for the hardware-this includes:

LH and RH brackets (for use with 105A alternator)
Support braces
Tensioner (new)
Water pump pulley
Power steering pulley
Crank pulley
All the correct hardware
Idler pulley (new)
Now, I can include with each kit the part numbers you'll need for the accessories-any parts store can cross reference for you. For $75 upgrade, you can swap the standard LH alternator bracket for a 140A HO alternator bracket while they last and/or I will include an adapter bracket kit (I manufacture these myself) that allows you to bolt on a 140A alternator on a stock serpentine bracket. The 140A upgrade requires a different thermostat housing and upper radiator hose which I would supply with that upgrade.
So, to summarize, $275 shipped to the lower 48 States gets everything listed above-$350 gets everything listed BUT you upgrade to a 140A alternator bracket system to run a HO alternator. I've done my homework and I can include part numbers for you to source for the kit you choose.

gmachinz 02-02-2015 02:15 AM

The pics I posted show the optional (and very scarce!) 140A brackets-in the RH pic you see a standard serpentine bracket outfitted with my 140A bracket kit. If you want a HD 4ga charging system kit for use with either setup (highly suggested for the 140A kits) you'll want to PM me with details on your requirements since everybody may require a harness kit that's a bit different from another person. If anybody has ordered harnesses from me or have been following my posts, you'll know I build high quality kits with a bit of overkill in mind so whatever your needs are I've got a solution for them!

jmedero 02-02-2015 11:33 PM

Any BBC kits?

gmachinz 02-03-2015 11:09 AM

Not at this time-theyre very hard to keep on hand and tuff to even source.