The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Beware of any steel building deals out of florida (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=416304)

chris mc bride 08-12-2010 07:18 PM

Beware of any steel building deals out of florida

I made mistake of ordering a metal building from a company called UNITED STEEL BUILDINGS out of Florida.They are nothing but crooks and thieves. Ive heard they have reopened under new name. BEWARE if your scammed by company in Florida noone in law enforcement or Government will help you.
You can google United steel building scam and find out info from lots of others. It cost me $17,500.00 hopefully this will help someone avoid same.By the way if anyone has idea of heading down that way to say get satisfaction from this company I will help,Hey you where with me all week working on my truck just let me know.The idea of some realy bad but fitting idea have already gone thru my mind and fathers its family business.

danomano 08-24-2010 05:36 PM

Re: Beware of any steel building deals out of florida

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris mc bride (Post 4136003)
I made mistake of ordering a metal building from a company called UNITED STEEL BUILDINGS out of Florida.They are nothing but crooks and thieves. Ive heard they have reopened under new name. BEWARE if your scammed by company in Florida noone in law enforcement or Government will help you.
You can google United steel building scam and find out info from lots of others. It cost me $17,500.00 hopefully this will help someone avoid same.By the way if anyone has idea of heading down that way to say get satisfaction from this company I will help,Hey you where with me all week working on my truck just let me know.The idea of some realy bad but fitting idea have already gone thru my mind and fathers its family business.

I think my wifes brother was doing that back in the early 90's at his parents house. Never had one piece of building material but had the phone answer system state that name when you called. Confused the heck out of me when I would call looking for my wife.

chris mc bride 08-25-2010 07:45 PM

If your brother law was doing this he had lot more. The wb site and tons of adds in mags had to ost bundle to setup. Then again if you can make 10 times that with no legal reprocussions so what. If your brother law did same as this company I hope to hear of his beheading soon too,along with anyother thives of this nature. Heck I'll help have plenty of big knives to use. Thought about taking a few of the louder toys to florida and express my veiw to these folks.

danomano 08-25-2010 08:34 PM

We do not know what happen to him. No contact for almost 10 years now.

chris mc bride 08-27-2010 12:03 AM

this might be why