The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   GMC Pauls service (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=505568)

bbadfred 01-26-2012 03:26 PM

GMC Pauls service

Got my order from GMC Pauls a couple of weeks ago, checked to see if everything was there which it was. Installed the right side back up light and tail lights installed the left side backup socket and got the lens out of the plastic and discovered it was another RS lens. Tried to find my invoice and of course i have missplaced it! (old age) So I emailed them after 5pm last night and asked if they could check my order to see if I had orderd two rs lenses (old age again). when I got online today there was an email from them stating that the had sent two rs. So a left one was sent early this morning!!!!
how can you beat service like that???
On my original order i coresponded with Danlelle about the snap in door weather strip and she patiently aswered about a half dozen emails with my questions. You all know were I am going to get the rest of my parts don't you?? I just wish I had found them sooner!!!!! GMC Pauls is the best!!!

shawno72 01-26-2012 03:58 PM

Re: GMC Pauls service

Agreed I have had great service with Gmcpauls. Bought a set of the drop monoleaf and when I got the order it had the wrong ubolts but one email and the correct set was at my door within days.

leddzepp 01-26-2012 04:38 PM

Their press-on door seals are the BEST, hands down. Perfect fit, and so easy a 5 year old could install them. Wish all parts were this nice!

shawno72 01-26-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leddzepp (Post 5147430)
Their press-on door seals are the BEST, hands down. Perfect fit, and so easy a 5 year old could install them. Wish all parts were this nice!

Are you referring to the window scrapers or the seal that goes around the door??

68gmsee 01-26-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shawno72 (Post 5147504)
Are you referring to the window scrapers or the seal that goes around the door??

I'm guessing he's talking about the press on door seals. I got some from GMC Paul's couple of years ago for my 68 GMC and was very pleased. So far still sealing good and they were easy to install.

shawno72 01-26-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 68gmsee (Post 5147526)
I'm guessing he's talking about the press on door seals. I got some from GMC Paul's couple of years ago for my 68 GMC and was very pleased. So far still sealing good and they were easy to install.

That is what I figured, I got mine from a swap meet. Precision I think, have yet to install them yet.

darkhorse970 01-26-2012 06:39 PM

I agree about GMC Pauls service. I have had excellent service from them on every order I've placed.

blkcorvair 01-26-2012 06:59 PM

Ive had great service from them as well. And they ship very fast! Thier website can be a little cumbersome to navigate at times but well worth in IMO. When I received a poor fitting Tri Plus panel from another vendor they went and looked at one in thier stock and confirmed thiers had the same issue so I wouldnt buy another bad piece. Service like that is hard to beat.

flashed 01-26-2012 10:38 PM

I agree ,their service is great and where I plan my next purchase.

GMCPaul 02-22-2012 10:56 AM

Thanks for the kind words guys!!
I stress to everyone here to just try to make sure to treat every order like its their own order they are handling and doing this seems to work.
bbadfred I passed on your kind words to Danielle and you brought a BIG grin to her face and a Big thank You to you!
Thanks!!
GMCPaul

CC69Rat 02-29-2012 12:36 PM

Paul -- question sir.

I am about to drop about $2,000 order on suspension parts and I have been checking out your site. I'd like to get all of it through you if I could. When you get this, please drop me a PM to discuss. I have a huge list, full 5 lug disc conversion, drop kit, trim pieces, etc. Please give me a shout when you can.

Thanks.

Liz 03-01-2012 06:20 PM

Just sneakin in to say Hey Paul :) miss talking with you and hope everything is going well!

rusty_67 03-22-2012 01:29 PM

I must agree, GMC Pauls is my first choice when looking for parts. Best service, best pricing, and excellent quality.

Props from Canada!

GMtrucknut!! 06-05-2012 07:28 AM

Paul is a great guy I have purchased several parts from him he is knowledgeable and loves these trucks if he could put out a customer service video so that all suppliers of parts could view it that would be great

Sicklajoie 06-05-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMCPaul (Post 5205102)
I stress to everyone here to just try to make sure to treat every order like its their own order they are handling and doing this seems to work.

That's a great way to do things. I wish more companies would follow suit.