The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   WES - Classic Heartbeat (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=106760)

71GMCStepside 06-03-2004 06:32 PM

WES - Classic Heartbeat

:metal:

Just wanted to pass along another fantastic vendor on our board. Wes has ALWAYS come through for me with answers to my questions, no matter how crazy they may seem. At times, I feel like I'm probably bugging the poor man, but I've come to know that you can count on him! I have bought numerous and I do mean numerous items from him over the past several months. Without exception, my dealings with him have been nothing short of great! I always receive my orders in a very timely manner and in good condition as well. His website is a great resource and his prices are very competitive too! And to be honest, I've also bought from a couple of other vendors and they too have been good to deal with, but Wes definitely has my vote!
Here's a typical example of one of our dealings:
I PM'd Wes a week or so ago. I have a 71 chevy stepside and am going to put a 97 bed on it. Well, the bolts are totally different on the newer beds. They bolt to the bottom of the new bed from underneath. Well, I asked Wes if he had bolts for the 97 beds and explained what I was doing. Well, he stated that he didn't know anything about these swaps but he would check and shortly he got back to me to let me know that he had located the bolts I needed and had sent them to me inside a box of parts I had already ordered. Now, the man could have just left this alone, but he went that extra mile just to find me (4) bolts! I for one truly appreciate someone who is so willing to help others!

Okay, enough. Just wanted to put this out there for others to see.

Thanks Again Wes!

jostrans68 06-07-2004 01:05 AM

I have dealt with Wes over the last few yrs and hes a great guy and has a great buisiness ethic and vast knowledge on these trucks. I have a advantage I live close to him. Great parts great guy great stories nuff said Keep it up WES :metal:

Classic Heartbeat 06-19-2004 12:01 PM

Thanks guys.. I am glad that I am able to help. 71GMCStepside, You gave me enough information to be able to track down what you needed for your swap... So you made it pretty easy to track down. jostrans68, it's always great to have you down here and I always enjoy our visits.... WES www.ClassicHeartbeat.com

70c10 06-23-2004 11:05 PM

WES is top notch. Hopefully my dads truck will be on your customers page after he gets it painted!. :bowtie:

Alexis 06-23-2004 11:47 PM

I order some parts from WES, not the first time, on monday. Right when I got home today, I see a huge box, the only thing i could say was "holy **** that was fast". Thanks WES! always great doing business with ya! :metal:

Curbstone Mech 06-27-2004 04:50 PM

I've been dealing with Wes for quite awhile too.I can't say enough good things about the guy. Wes- you got it going on!

Classic Heartbeat 06-27-2004 07:29 PM

Thanks again guys. I love adding new trucks to our clients pics page, so all of your trucks are welcome on there. I am glad that I could help you guys out and it's always a pleasure doing business with you. WES www.ClassicHeartbeat.com

jose 06-28-2004 01:35 AM

Wes is the man I try and take the trip and visit with Wes every time i get a chance . Wes is very helpful and very knowledgeable . Oh yes he will go out of his way to help someone , he just went out of his way and had an exhaust pipe custum made for me . Thumbs up for Wes

Classic Heartbeat 07-20-2004 01:33 PM

Thank you Jose, How did the pipe work for you? WES www.ClassicHeartbeat.com