The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendors Marketplace (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   AN8 Limited Time Special (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=748343)

HotRodfuelhose 10-12-2017 08:49 PM

AN8 Limited Time Special
 
2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys;

We have a new AN8 Sales happening right now.

HotRodfuelhose 10-15-2017 12:31 AM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
3 Attachment(s)
Guess I could have posted some decent Product shots. Sorry Guys

bennylava 10-16-2017 09:59 AM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Sent you a message on the website, but I was hoping I could talk to you before the sale ends. Need some throttle body fuel lines for 87 tbi 350. They go all the way to the hard lines on the frame rail. How much for a set of these?

HotRodfuelhose 10-16-2017 10:09 AM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bennylava (Post 8061783)
Sent you a message on the website, but I was hoping I could talk to you before the sale ends. Need some throttle body fuel lines for 87 tbi 350. They go all the way to the hard lines on the frame rail. How much for a set of these?

Good morning, yes I replied to your email.

From the hardline you will need hardline to AN adapters. For your setup AN8 is overkill for size and you would be better off with an AN6 size.

HotRodfuelhose 10-18-2017 08:23 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Hey Guys;

I got a few messages from guys who had "missed out" on this special so we put it back on until Monday October 23rd. Thanks

THE "10" SILVERADO 10-20-2017 09:56 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
How easy is it to make a complete setup (hard line fitting on fuel sender all the way to carb)? Right now I've got hard lines (rusted) with simple rubber line from sender to line and line to carb at the front. I am considering doing a complete braided setup over replacing the hard lines, but I've never done a custom setup before and don't necessarily know what it entails.

HotRodfuelhose 10-20-2017 10:03 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by THE "10" SILVERADO (Post 8064867)
How easy is it to make a complete setup (hard line fitting on fuel sender all the way to carb)? Right now I've got hard lines (rusted) with simple rubber line from sender to line and line to carb at the front. I am considering doing a complete braided setup over replacing the hard lines, but I've never done a custom setup before and don't necessarily know what it entails.


It's fairly straightforward, I find it easier than bending hard line that's for sure.
The most challenging will be installing the hose end fittings but once you do one it will be no problem. We have installation instructions on our website. http://www.hotrodfuelhose.com

From the sending unit you would use hardline to an6 adapter fittings. Probably 3/8 and 5/16 to AN6.

You would probably want some hose separator clamps available on the site.
As well as some P clamps to mount the hose to the frame. (Available at most hardware stores)

Then your hose bundle and you are good to go.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

HotRodfuelhose 10-23-2017 09:09 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
This sale ends TODAY.

HotRodfuelhose 11-05-2017 08:51 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Hey Guys we have AN8 sale on again 8AN15 to save 15% off on AN8 bundles, hose, and fittings.

https://hotrodfuelhose.com/discount/8AN15

We also now have better hose choices in AN8 bundles and you can choose from 20 Feet, 30 feet, or 40 feet of AN8 hose an 8 AN8 Fittings.

The support on this forum has been awesome.

Thanks
Again.
:metal::metal::metal:

HotRodfuelhose 11-09-2017 02:41 AM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose (Post 8076118)
Hey Guys we have AN8 sale on again 8AN15 to save 15% off on AN8 bundles, hose, and fittings.

https://hotrodfuelhose.com/discount/8AN15

We also now have better hose choices in AN8 bundles and you can choose from 20 Feet, 30 feet, or 40 feet of AN8 hose an 8 AN8 Fittings.

The support on this forum has been awesome.

Thanks
Again.
:metal::metal::metal:


Latest AN8 Sale goes until Nov 15.

HotRodfuelhose 11-13-2017 11:38 AM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose (Post 8078503)
Latest AN8 Sale goes until Nov 15.

2 more days guys

HotRodfuelhose 11-14-2017 05:22 PM

Re: AN8 Limited Time Special
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose (Post 8081399)
2 more days guys

1 more day


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2020 67-72chevytrucks.com