The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Help Support the Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=139629)

racerface 03-02-2015 10:45 PM

Re: Help Support the Board

Josh, Just had major D.A attack. disregard post#449

ole dollor 04-28-2015 06:34 PM

just paid for another year, pay pal is on the way.....see I told you I would be hard to get shed of.... great place to be....Don

Custom/Ten 04-28-2015 07:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 1396864 does doing this kind of stuff help support the board in any way?

stepsider 05-19-2015 10:14 AM

I just paid. Super website Tons of info. Thanks stepsider

jerrwood 06-07-2015 02:15 PM

I got my first C10 a couple months ago, then found this forum: what a godsend. Happy to pay my dues. Keep up the good work fellas. - Jerry

geunther 08-31-2015 07:49 PM

Is there a way to contribute without using paypayl?

Palf70Step 08-31-2015 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geunther (Post 7294175)
Is there a way to contribute without using paypayl?

Using PayPal via subscription http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php

or snail mail with a check/money order

Joshua Brady
PO BOX 154
Rockwell, NC 28138

Please include your board name on the payment.

racerface 11-10-2015 11:48 PM

Josh, just sent you a little bit of money via the wife's Paypal.
Thank you so much for the fine job that you and the rest of the board do.
You and the rest of the board ROCK!!!!:metal:
Pat

Marla 11-24-2015 08:07 AM

Just paid for a one year subscription...ummm the PayPal account is in my husband's name but you will probably know it is linked to my membership...Marla

DangerDan 12-26-2015 01:08 PM

New user - How do I list parts for sale in the adds?

sawyerrm 01-07-2016 11:55 AM

Just paid with PP, not sure if I'm supposed to tell you or it's automatic.

Robert Sawyer

GASoline71 01-07-2016 11:57 AM

Shows you're a premium member. Looks like you'se is good!

Gary

Tomahawk30 01-07-2016 01:04 PM

Renewed since I'm back in the family with a truck in the driveway once again!

Ruscal 02-07-2016 01:25 PM

Josh,
Thanks for the hard work! I have enjoyed this site for the last year as I worked on my build. Just subscribed.
Russ

dads1968 02-13-2016 09:55 PM

I did register but im wondering why my name didnt turn bold blue?

geunther 03-14-2016 04:30 PM

Moocher for several years. Just paid. Thanks, and happy to do it.

CCCC 03-28-2016 11:01 AM

I really like and appreciate this site - finally decided to become a Premium Member. Actually, also need to.

You have had my check in payment for premium membership since about February 1 - but you have not made it happen. Have sent numerous private messages and e-mails - some to Josh/staff (no replies) and some with Liz (reply, but no help) - and even asked a helpful moderator to assist with this. He tried. Have been at this for more than two months - nothing done.

Josh 03-28-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CCCC (Post 7538163)
I really like and appreciate this site - finally decided to become a Premium Member. Actually, also need to.

You have had my check in payment for premium membership since about February 1 - but you have not made it happen. Have sent numerous private messages and e-mails - some to Josh/staff (no replies) and some with Liz (reply, but no help) - and even asked a helpful moderator to assist with this. He tried. Have been at this for more than two months - nothing done.

You were told it was not accepted as it was made out wrong to two seperate entities. It has to be made out to Joshua Brady or my bank will not accept it as is made clear in the stickies and this thread. I will send it back or shred it, your choice, however its not a valid check that my bank will accept.

Josh

CCCC 03-28-2016 01:36 PM

Well- finally got a response. This is the first time that you personally have replied - Liz told me that, because the check was made payabe to "Joshua Brady Chev Forum", that it MIGHT NOT be accepted by the bank and that I would be "notified". Then - nothing followed. Please point out where your bank policy is stated in this thread or the stickies.

Kindly re-read the e-mails between Liz and me and the several PMs sent to you? For two months you have ignored all inquiries - it would have been simpler, and more businesslike, to have replied much sooner instructing me to send another check.

Please tear up the check. I will send another.

Liz 03-28-2016 02:22 PM

Can I ask why a website would post bank policy anywhere? I could be wrong, but believe it is industry standard that you can not cash a check made out to someone else. The site is clearly called 67-72chevytrucks.com, the owners name is Joshua Brady. To make a check out to chev forum, because you call it that doesnt make much sense. It seems to me that it is common sense that when you make a check out to a non existent entity, it would not be accepted. I apologize if common sense does not apply to you.

The information is pretty straight forward on the announcement

Quote:

You can subscribe one of the following ways;

Using PayPal via subscription http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/payments.php

or snail mail with a check/money order

Joshua Brady
PO BOX 154
Rockwell, NC 28138

Please include your board name on the payment.

CCCC 03-28-2016 04:31 PM

Wow, two replies on the same day - after waiting for weeks. Exposure must help. Thanks, Liz - this seems to have been cleared up in a hurry by the two replies and I am looking forward to Premium as soon as my check gets to you folks.

BTW, I didn't expect to see a bank policy regarding checks, but Josh said "or my bank will not accept it as is made clear in the stickies and this thread.". so was hoping to see where that bank position was made clear in the stickies and this thread. Never mind, but maybe a timely and informative reply to my first PM in January would have helped avoid this kerfuffle.

This aside, the site is excellent and a fine resource.

Liz 03-28-2016 08:07 PM

Funny, you never mention that I and a mod did indeed reply to you more than once. Or that I replied to your email
Quote:

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 9:28 AM, 67-72chevytrucks.com Staff <accounts@67-72chevytrucks.com> wrote:
2 hours before you posted here. It's all good, have a blessed evening.

RetVet 05-19-2016 01:12 PM

Hey Josh - I am trying to post a message/question on this forum but I cannot see anything on the screen that shows a link to Post? Help? I am new to this Forum and website and I have a question to ask the members but I can't seem to find where to post. Went into the 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board but don't see a link for me to insert a post. Can someone or can you help me with this? Sorry am abit raw on this technology thing!

Palf70Step 05-19-2016 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetVet (Post 7598290)
Hey Josh - I am trying to post a message/question on this forum but I cannot see anything on the screen that shows a link to Post? Help? I am new to this Forum and website and I have a question to ask the members but I can't seem to find where to post. Went into the 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board but don't see a link for me to insert a post. Can someone or can you help me with this? Sorry am abit raw on this technology thing!

You should be able to click POST REPLY at the end of the thread, or click new thread at the top of the forum you want to post in.

Only exceptions are the classifieds areas, then you have to be a paying subscriber/member..

ole dollor 05-20-2016 05:40 PM

dang I did not know my sub. had run out ......pay pal is on the way .....back on track again .......Don : chevy: