The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Site Feedback and Announcements (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Washington State (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=644868)

CG 09-29-2014 10:56 PM

Washington State

Am I missing something or did Washington state get lumped in with all the Northwest posts, and did the threads that were in there just get tossed out?

I went to my profile and clicked on all threads started by CG and none that were in Washington state were there.

What's up?

Liz 09-30-2014 02:40 AM

Re: Washington State

I mentioned this one the post a few weeks back on general discussion. All of the states are gone, just regions, however there are state prefixes like in the parts boards. This helps with the traffic, events, folks wanting stuff in surrounding areas etc. I see 3 or 4 threads started by you there using search. Can you PM me the name of a thread youre missing, so I can figure out where it went to

Liz 09-30-2014 02:48 AM

What do you want out of this website?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 6792635)
The regions are actually going back to the old style of no states. We had all, everyone complained, we offed the unused ones, folks request them (not you) we have posts in specific states and they get upset that the neighboring states cant see the post. By going back to a sw se central nw ne format, everyone can play together and prefixes for each state on threads.

I agree with the one liners. I ask that anyone who sees these reports them. Some we may tend to, some maybe not, but it would help a bunch to know what yall see.

Thank you :)

Woogeroo 09-30-2014 06:50 PM

Well, thanks for the warning, we had an active thread in the Georgia forum for a meet up...

-W

CG 09-30-2014 09:24 PM

Wow this is weird I posted back to you this morning (it was very polite lol) and now its gone. I must not have hit something correctly. Any way, its all good =)

Liz 09-30-2014 09:59 PM

I think we figured it out CG. I just need to know a post title or two if you have them. This was bugging me all night/day..

CG 10-01-2014 11:53 PM

Still bugging you? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Liz 10-02-2014 07:55 PM

kinda, but now a GA Member has a lost thread as well. So now more than one is. This isn;t something that happens, as threads are moved daily. So yeah, the wtf factor is kinda irking me a bit :)

CG 10-02-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz (Post 6865095)
kinda, but now a GA Member has a lost thread as well. So now more than one is. This isn;t something that happens, as threads are moved daily. So yeah, the wtf factor is kinda irking me a bit :)

LOL, I really need to figure out a way to get back east someday and meet you and your little gang. You guys are fun and funny :lol:

Liz 10-02-2014 10:39 PM

:)