The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here. (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=466082)

tantrumpipeline 06-03-2011 06:39 PM

Re: The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dano69c10 (Post 4715736)
I talked to Jeff and yes got the discount. Picked up my order this morning.
Now I'll be going back for more stuff next week.

good to hear, I have nothing but good to say of my dealings with CPP and Jeff that's why I have continued to purchase from them

nasqar 06-03-2011 07:03 PM

I got one word for ya'all.......SUBSCRIBED!!!

We all get these emails and when we get the one we could use, the funds never seem to match the desires. Great idea bro!!!

alexr421 06-07-2011 12:58 AM

ttt

CEE1NG_RED 06-07-2011 02:17 AM

Saving too!! :metal:

FrankieD 06-09-2011 10:15 AM

This isn't automotive but we all can use new techie toys I got a screaming deal on a laptop a few weeks ago.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/WEM...tigeremail2706

jeffg1010 06-09-2011 05:57 PM

Update Advance Auto Parts Promo Code...
For both offers:

Applies to online orders placed May 31-June 11, 2011.
Get FREE shipping on orders over $75, or pick up in-store today.
Enter code JN15 in shopping cart.

For the "Spend $100, Get $50" offer:

You must sign in to your account, or create a new account for your purchase to qualify for the $50 coupon.
To redeem this coupon on a future purchase of $100 or more, you must be signed in to the same account you used for the original qualifying order.
Coupons are for single use only, have no cash value and are not combinable with any other promotional offers.
Shoppers using Guest checkout will not qualify.
PayPal shoppers still need to sign in, or register for a new Advance Auto Parts account to qualify.
To qualify for the "Spend $100, Get $50" offer, your order subtotal must be over $100, after any promotional discounts have been applied, and does not include core charges, shipping and handling charges, fees or taxes.
Excludes motor oil, gift cards and special offers including, but not limited to, Buy One–Get One, 2-For-1, and Oil Change Specials.
Coupons will be emailed on June 22, 2011 and will be valid through July 22, 2011.

DETAILS Click here: http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...A_Details_Hero

jeffg1010 06-09-2011 05:59 PM

And ... a little love for Classic Industries.

Dear Automotive Enthusiast,

Summer is finally here! Whether you plan to hit the beach in a Suburban Woodie or cruise the boulevard in your Dodge Challenger, start your summer the right way with 15% off*. Like the perfect wave, these savings won't last.

Since Classic Industries offers the largest selection of restoration and performance parts and accessories in the industry, you’ll find nearly everything you need to restore, modify, update, upgrade or repair your Camaro, Firebird, Chevy II/Nova, Impala, Caprice, Mopar, Bel Air, Biscayne or Chevy/GMC Truck.

With nearly everything you need in one place and guaranteed lowest pricing, why go anywhere else? Classic or late model, we’ve got you covered. *Some restrictions apply.

Hurry, our 15% Off Sale ends June 19th, 2011 at midnight.
Use code surf2011 during checkout.

Classic Industries Website
Click here : http://www.classicindustries.com/

doodah man 06-10-2011 08:40 AM

For all the student truck enthusiasts...

create an Amazon.com account using your .edu email address and you can upgrade to Amazon Prime for free, which gets you free 2 day shipping on eligible items. Lots of auto parts and tools to be had. Free shipping really helps for the heavy stuff.

POPO1984 06-10-2011 09:43 AM

sub

Ackattack 06-10-2011 12:01 PM

I made a quick spreadsheet to post these deals in. That way rather than sorting through page after page of old deals, you can search the spreadsheet. And as deals expire they can be deleted.

Hope this helps

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...thkey=CMyO_PgK

Chris4x4Gill2 06-10-2011 04:28 PM

The spreadsheet is a great idea!

Would be perfect if a mod could edit the original post to include the link to the spreadsheet.

jeffg1010 06-12-2011 04:44 PM

Another Year One... only good until Midnight tonight. I am a little short on time, but I will check out the spreadsheet later.

Save a Little or Save a Lot – The Choice is Yours

You have the power. The power to choose the discount level on your next order, that is. From now until Midnight Sunday, simply use sale code CHOOSE and you will receive up to 25% off all non-discount exempt items on your order. It works just like the graphic shows: orders totaling up to $499 automatically get 15% off; $500-$999 get 20% off; and orders $1000 or more save 25%. Save a little or save a lot – the choice is yours.

*Sale does not include discount exempt items and cannot be used with any other offers.

FrankieD 06-13-2011 08:12 AM

Jegs Specials

http://www.jegs.com/Specials

jeffg1010 06-14-2011 11:52 AM

Classic Industries (via Facebook)

-It's Truck Tuesday once again and our 15% off June "Surf's Up" Sale is going on thru 6/18/2011 (use code SURF2011).

yellowGT 06-15-2011 04:06 PM

no top banana discounts?

BB72CHEVKT 06-15-2011 05:13 PM

Any Summitt discount codes?

bobs409 06-15-2011 07:32 PM

Rock auto 5 % discount code

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we
have a special discount for you.
Your discount code is:
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping
cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply"
button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear,
subtracted from your order total.
Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in
front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount
code, no other words or numbers.
The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order
size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the
code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone
you know who works on cars or trucks.
This discount code expires on August 14, 2011; so don't wait!

FrankieD 06-16-2011 07:35 AM

Harbor Freight

http://widgets.harborfreight.com/wsw...9&keycode=1002

Booya 06-16-2011 10:00 PM

Man, I wish I saw this a few days ago....SUBSCRIBED!!

usmcchevy 06-16-2011 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BB72CHEVKT (Post 4736990)
Any Summitt discount codes?

I believe all Summit codes expired Dec 31 2010 and they are now exclusively using "Summit bucks" for promotions.

1971_402 06-22-2011 11:27 PM

Discount on RockAuto Parts!

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:
RockAuto uses Customer Lobby to collect customer surveys. Please take a moment to complete a short survey: Click to Review RockAuto.com at Customer Lobby

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 10, 2011; so don't wait!

Share Your Experience
I hope you are happy with the parts you purchased and that your car or truck once again performs as it should. Please use the RockAuto wiki and the Customer Lobby website to share your experience with others. When I finish a repair on my car, I know what tools to use, what other parts have to be removed to get to the one I'm replacing, what fluids will splash me if I'm not careful, and other useful facts I wish I'd known when I started. I also can recognize the symptoms more quickly if the problem happens again. Recording this knowledge in the wiki (http://wiki.rockauto.com) helps others who need to fix the same problem. It may even help you if, like me, you sometimes find yourself replacing the same part years later and struggling to remember how you did it the first time! Click the part number on your order confirmation to find the wiki page for a part. If you do not have your order confirmation, open the RockAuto catalog, look up the part you purchased and click on the 'Wiki' button at the top of the part window. I invite you to share your experiences shopping with RockAuto by clicking the "Customer Lobby" link.

Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Tom Taylor
VP Marketing

www.RockAuto.com
service@rockauto.com
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 836-5694

jeffg1010 06-25-2011 06:39 PM

I was out of town all week, but just found this one in my inbox. Expires tonight at midnight.

YEAR ONE

Email body...

You’re Spending More at the Pumps, But Less at YearOne
Prices at the pump are causing pain all over these days, but you can still fill up on savings at YearOne. Starting now and running until Midnight Sunday, use sale code GAS20 and get 20% off all non discount exempt items on your next order. It might cost more to fill your muscle car tank these days, but you can get a great deal on the tank itself from YearOne.

And by the way, absolutely no gas pumps were harmed during the production of this email.

*Sale does not include discount exempt items and cannot be used with any other offers.

FrankieD 06-27-2011 02:39 PM

Just an FYI, I just Ordered a bunch of stuff from Rock Auto I went through and tried to get as many parts from the same shipping location and saved $12 on shipping

FrankieD 06-28-2011 08:05 AM

Save $15 on Valvoline VR1 Racing Synthetic Motor Oil, after mail in rebate.

http://classic.valvoline.com/qrz591d...rc=2301AC11424

FirstOwner69 06-28-2011 11:17 PM

Classic Industries- 20% through July 5.
http://echo.bluehornet.com/hostedema...34DB5C8C664B0C