The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Welcome Area (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Long Time Lurker (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=840910)

Jason_S 01-01-2023 12:40 PM

Long Time Lurker

First post here on the forum, I have been lurking for some time and have learned a lot from here already. I have wanted to buy a C10 for a while and bought my 1969 back in 2018 that had a 307 and saginaw 4 speed out of a car. Truck was originally a long bed and the PO cut it to a short bed, still has original gold paint that was clear coated with the exception of the bed sides and passenger door. I have since built a 327 and put in a 700r4 in the truck in the winter of 2019. Then put the sniper EFI in last year and moved the gas tank to under the bed. I plan on slowly rebuilding the truck over time and keep it as a running and driving project. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures and I post a few.

Getter-Done 01-01-2023 01:26 PM

Re: Long Time Lurker

:welcome2:

Welcome to the forum.

About posting pictures this is what works for me.

Depending on your phone and/or computer there's different ways to upload pictures.

What I do is email the picture from my phone (one at a time, so it's not so confusing) to my computer.
Then click on the picture in the e-mail and choose download.
Name the picture so you can find it in your computer.
If several, I write them on a post a note.
I normally Edit/crop the picture now.
That helps them not flip when you post them to the forum.
Now you are ready to upload picture.

So, start your thread or comment to the thread.
Click on attachments (The Paper clip)
Then the pop-up screen will come up to (choose file).
Pick from the one (Or Ones) you just named.
Then once you get (one or all five) selected push the upload button.
Then when you click the attachment again, you can pick the pictures one at a time or all five at once.

I always Preview post before hitting the Subit Reply button.

Another possibility on the pictures issue is trying to upload more than one picture at a time. You can attach up to 5 pictures per post but have to hit the upload button 5 times for that one post.

Hope this helps.

Rickysnickers 01-02-2023 11:08 AM

Welcome.

The Rocknrod 01-04-2023 01:47 PM

Welcome to the forum. :)

K10-Kansas 01-08-2023 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason_S (Post 9161854)
First post here on the forum, I have been lurking for some time and have learned a lot from here already. I have wanted to buy a C10 for a while and bought my 1969 back in 2018 that had a 307 and saginaw 4 speed out of a car. Truck was originally a long bed and the PO cut it to a short bed, still has original gold paint that was clear coated with the exception of the bed sides and passenger door. I have since built a 327 and put in a 700r4 in the truck in the winter of 2019. Then put the sniper EFI in last year and moved the gas tank to under the bed. I plan on slowly rebuilding the truck over time and keep it as a running and driving project. Still trying to figure out how to post pictures and I post a few.

I had the same problem. I was clicking the picture icon to post pics. I found out you have to click the Manage Attachments button instead.

attack eagle 01-17-2023 05:08 AM

Welcome. I’ve gleaned lots of good info here over the years.