The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Member Dealings (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   HeavyMetalChevy Trouble... (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=531048)

Satin69 06-25-2012 04:38 PM

HeavyMetalChevy Trouble...

I paid for a console the first part of April. I was told 10 days then 2 weeks which has now turned into almost three months. After several unanswered PM's and no posts replied to, I have posted here. I was told by a mod 2 weeks ago that he claimed to have shipped most orders and refunded the ones he didn't. I have not seen the console or a refund.

Anyone had any contact?

Liz 06-25-2012 11:24 PM

Re: HeavyMetalChevy Trouble...

I was told that he had some family issues. But I did PM him to find out where your stuff is. Hope I can get you an answer

Liz 06-25-2012 11:25 PM

This was just forwarded to me by a staff member

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...5&postcount=45

Satin69 06-26-2012 11:58 AM

Thank you Liz.

HeavyMetalChevy 08-14-2012 07:24 PM

And I have still never been paid the remaining $200 agreed upon for a totally restored beautiful quality seat belt console. No respond to emails or any move activity on site. Went ahead and shipped against my better judgement and to satisfy all parties. Guy was hassling mods and others and had never sent me payment in full. Boy did I learn the hard way. Hope you enjoy the restored console at "as is" price.

WIDESIDE72 09-17-2012 07:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72
I sent you $6, where are the 4 belts? You never answered PM or email!

Steve

dude... I was sending you the belts FOR FREE to try to be a nice guy... You yourself admitted that you read the post wrong. It was for buckles and retracts...Then you go on my "problem" forum acting like I misled you...People on here are riding donkeys backwards. Your FREE belts will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks Duane

special-K 09-17-2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72 (Post 5597853)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by WIDESIDE72
I sent you $6, where are the 4 belts? You never answered PM or email!

Steve

dude... I was sending you the belts FOR FREE to try to be a nice guy... You yourself admitted that you read the post wrong. It was for buckles and retracts...Then you go on my "problem" forum acting like I misled you...People on here are riding donkeys backwards. Your FREE belts will be in the mail tomorrow. Thanks Duane

What is the point in triple posting this? To me it looks like you misread the listing,he was making good anyway,and now you're mad he didn't. Was the ad for compete seat belt sets or partial? I don't know,but after reading all three posts saying the exact same thing,it looks like he doesn't really owe you anything. Maybe you should post more info while you're at it so we can see what your gripe is. Is this really over $6?

WIDESIDE72 09-18-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 5598155)
What is the point in triple posting this? To me it looks like you misread the listing,he was making good anyway,and now you're mad he didn't. Was the ad for compete seat belt sets or partial? I don't know,but after reading all three posts saying the exact same thing,it looks like he doesn't really owe you anything. Maybe you should post more info while you're at it so we can see what your gripe is. Is this really over $6?

This has been going on since the end of July. I take responsibility for not looking at the ad on a screen biggerthan my phone. Back on july 29th he told me to send him $6 to cover shipping for 4 female ends. I digit and got no response to numerous inquiries. Then on sept 9th he finally responds with the "Jesus Christ" message, as if I had been hounding him daily. On the 9th, I replied "Thanks". Nothing more, not wanting to stir the pot. Now a week later and still nothing. I am glad I didn't get ripped off like some of the people here, but I am a man of my word. I have bought and sold a lot of stuff here and I have always followed though with transactions. I hope that that is a good explanation for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

special-K 09-18-2012 09:25 PM

It was an explanation for everyone. What I saw is what everyone else saw,too. The guy has surely shown what he truly is made of...well,except to himself. Talk is cheap. People who lie do best when they remember what they said and/or stay consistent with their story. I've seen him prove himself wrong more than others pointing it out.