The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   CA High Octane membership (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=772975)

w314speed 06-15-2019 03:24 PM

Re: High Octane membership

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard2717 (Post 8438390)
I have sent Josh an Email but for some reason my subscription has reverted back to premium even though it should be high octane until May (i think) I can't PM him without clearing my PM box which I would rather not do.

I upgraded to High Octane which was to be for a year. At the anniversary of my Premium membership, I was reverted back to Premium, which was prior to a year of High Octane? Had a lot going on in life and I just stopped doing much on the board. I can't PM Liz to see where I stand. Maybe she will review this and contact me! Thanks, Dan

richard2717 06-15-2019 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by w314speed (Post 8542801)
I upgraded to High Octane which was to be for a year. At the anniversary of my Premium membership, I was reverted back to Premium, which was prior to a year of High Octane? Had a lot going on in life and I just stopped doing much on the board. I can't PM Liz to see where I stand. Maybe she will review this and contact me! Thanks, Dan

I had the same issue and Liz got it straight for me. I had the auto pay still on in PP for my original yearly premium membership which caused it to happen.

a1vintage69 10-07-2019 08:23 PM

Just a reminder for the guys that want to sell a bunch of parts. Hit the subscribe button and upgrade to High Octane. For $15 you get 0ne month, for $75 six months or $135 for a year.
High Octane
As a High Octane member you enjoy all the benefits of a Premium Member. This level of support allows members to sell more than leftover parts. You can sell unlimited used parts or some new parts. You may advertise your off site listing on eBay, Craigslist, etc This is not for traditional business vendors.

a1vintage69 11-09-2019 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a1vintage69 (Post 8605717)
Just a reminder for the guys that want to sell a bunch of parts. Hit the subscribe button and upgrade to High Octane. For $15 you get 0ne month, for $75 six months or $135 for a year.
High Octane
As a High Octane member you enjoy all the benefits of a Premium Member. This level of support allows members to sell more than leftover parts. You can sell unlimited used parts or some new parts. You may advertise your off site listing on eBay, Craigslist, etc This is not for traditional business vendors.

Pay up

a1vintage69 02-12-2020 09:12 AM

Time to upgrade your membership to high octane if your posting dozens of ads for parts for sell.

CG 02-21-2020 06:53 PM

I don't think many read up this high on the forums haha. But I agree. There are a couple of more members with barely any overall board participation but pages of for sale ads.

I really appreciate you guys that sell a lot step up to high octane.

Also geeze, cant some sellers please bundle ads? 8 or 10 ads posted at once really knocks other guys way back.

Jeff's bowtie's 03-12-2020 09:01 PM

Well I paid to upgrade to high octane and was shown red for two days now I’m back to blue not sure why

Jeff's bowtie's 03-13-2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

I think this is what happened to me just a week ago I had a note at the top of the screen saying my premium membership was about to expire so I sent $25.00 in to renew it then decided to upgrade to high octane a day later sent $15.00 for one month high octane status which changed me to red then on March 12 the board takes another $25.00 out for automatic premium renewal and now I’m back to blue so I’ve paid $65.00 dollars in the past few days and only get 2 days high octane status?

richard2717 03-13-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff's bowtie's (Post 8693894)
I think this is what happened to me just a week ago I had a note at the top of the screen saying my premium membership was about to expire so I sent $25.00 in to renew it then decided to upgrade to high octane a day later sent $15.00 for one month high octane status which changed me to red then on March 12 the board takes another $25.00 out for automatic premium renewal and now I’m back to blue so I’ve paid $65.00 dollars in the past few days and only get 2 days high octane status?

PM Liz. She was able to take care of it for me. Just remember to go to PP and turn off your automatic renewal there or it will happen every year.

Jeff's bowtie's 03-13-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard2717 (Post 8693973)
PM Liz. She was able to take care of it for me. Just remember to go to PP and turn off your automatic renewal there or it will happen every year.

Thanks Richard for the response I just did turn off auto pay.

Jeff's72C10* 08-18-2020 06:32 PM

Paypal sent

Liz 08-22-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

I am going to go look for you, however I am going to guess you never changed your recurring subscription in paypal (if you had that) and it automatically chanrged and changed it. I am not ignoring you, just did not know this was an issue until just now. (noon saturday)

Liz 08-22-2020 12:05 PM

OK so.. nfc! I added a one month high octane so that you can pm etc. When it reverted back it changed your subscription date and says high octane expired in 2018. I know that is not correct. Ill have to talk with Josh this evening and see how to fix it properly. PM me and let me know you see this info etc.
Thanks!

a1vintage69 01-12-2021 10:22 AM

Become a High Octane member and help support this wonderful site! Threads: 746,248, Posts: 8,459,753, and total Members :chevy:of this site is : 307,300!

a1vintage69 02-27-2022 10:05 AM

Up grade today.