The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here. (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=466082)

jeffg1010 05-23-2011 11:31 PM

The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here.

OK, I got permission prior to starting this one, but here is my thought. I've ordered a lot of parts, and now I am on many email lists. I get emails all the time with promo codes for special deals from truck parts companies.
Why dont we share them?

So, whether it is Brothers, Year One, LMC Truck, Classic Parts ... whatever,
Post the promo codes and details here!

bobs409 05-24-2011 07:07 AM

Re: The Promo Code Thread - Post the deals here.

Great idea! I got one. It's a 5% discount at rockauto.com

They have some great prices even without the discount although the shipping can be a killer as the parts can come from 4 different locations so if you order alot at one time, you could pay 4 shipping costs! :( Worth checking out though. Got alot of mechanical parts for my wrecker resto there lately.

Use this code: 56654984706209 It's good until July 10th.

treveiger 05-24-2011 11:46 AM

Saving:)
Posted via Mobile Device

kcsa75 05-24-2011 02:30 PM

Advance Auto has a price-matching guarantee, and there are a number of promo codes floating around (Google: Advance Auto promo codes).
You may have to order online, but if you find a lower price they will match it. Any order more than $75 ships free and you can add a promo code on top of that.
In January I bought $175 worth of Monroe shocks for $86 delivered! That's more than half off.

slikside 05-24-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcsa75 (Post 4697862)
Advance Auto has a price-matching guarantee, and there are a number of promo codes floating around (Google: Advance Auto promo codes).
You may have to order online, but if you find a lower price they will match it. Any order more than $75 ships free and you can add a promo code on top of that.
In January I bought $175 worth of Monroe shocks for $86 delivered! That's more than half off.

Wow!! That's an impressive deal!

BTW, this thread is a GREAT idea! thanks for thinkin about it.

jeffg1010 05-24-2011 10:26 PM

Advance Auto Parts is a great one... in fact. I have a deal that they sent me in an email this week.

Promo Code : MY15
Through May 28th

Get 15% off orders over $100, PLUS you get a $50 off coupon for a future purchase over $100. (if the subtotal is over $100 after the 15% discount has been applied.

I have received this offer from them before, and I used it. I bought my $160 Optima battery, and used the $50 coupon. Sounded too good to be true, but its valid. It took me a few weeks to get the coupon though. It helped me justify throwing the extra bucks at the high dollar battery. It sucks seeing a top notch car at a show with the Wal-Mart special battery under the hood.

If you aren't on Advance Auto's email list, and you are a car guy, then you should get on it. They have weekly deals.
http://shop.advanceautoparts.com/web...R_Details_Hero

jeffg1010 05-26-2011 03:46 PM

CLASSIC INDUSTRIES:

Email body:

Celebrate 100 Years of the Indianapolis 500 with 20% Off* Your Order This Memorial Day!

Dear Automotive Enthusiast,

This year's Indy 500 is a year of Anniversaries! It's the 100th Anniversary of the Indianapolis 500-Mile Race, a symbol of American Motorsports. It's also Chevrolet's 100th this year, and since 1967, Chevrolet Camaro and Firebird have paced the Indy 500 time and time again with many special edition Camaro (and Corvette) Pace Cars along the way. In honor of one of the most iconic symbols of American Motorsport, we're taking 20% off* your order.

Classic Industries even offers reproduction decals and upholstery to restore Camaro and Firebird Indy Pace cars if you weren't lucky enough to order an original. With over 150,000 different parts to choose from, we offer the largest selection of restoration and performance parts and accessories in the industry. You'll find nearly everything you need to restore, modify, update, upgrade or repair your Camaro, Firebird, Chevy II/Nova, Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne, Chevy/GMC Truck and even Mopar A, B and E-Body right here.

With nearly everything you need in one place and guaranteed lowest pricing, why go anywhere else? Classic or late model, we've got you covered. *Some restrictions apply.

Hurry, our 20% Off Sale ends May 30th, 2011 at midnight.
Use code MEM2011 during checkout.

jeffg1010 05-27-2011 07:55 AM

Year One:

Email Body:

Thank You to All the Brave That Keep America the Land of the Free

In honor of Memorial Day, all of us at YearOne would like to say Thank You to everyone that's served, past or present, as a member of the United States Armed Forces. It's your efforts and sacrifices that make this country great, and we all owe you a great deal of respect and gratitude.

Memorial Day also serves as the traditional start of summer - and for gearheads that means weekends full of car shows and cruises. And to make sure your ride is ready for the season, we're offering great Memorial Day weekend savings of 20% on all non discount exempt items. Simply enter sale code MDAY1 when checking out. The Memorial Day weekend sale runs from now through midnight Monday, 5/30/11.

*Sale does not include discount exempt items and cannot be used with any other offers.

m6z 05-27-2011 08:50 AM

thanks

RenoKeene 05-27-2011 09:08 AM

Jeff..you kick ass! I just saved $140 on my parts order from Classic Industries.
Thanks, Brad

usmcchevy 05-27-2011 10:56 AM

Performance online,
Starting now until the end of May we will be offering 10% off of everything on our website! Excluding AirRide, Heidt's and already discounted items.
Discounted Steering columns and components, Fuel tanks, Brake kits, Power brake boosters, Suspension kits, etc. Hurry and make this memorial one to remember.
Enter Coupon Code: 0511 at checkout

JC Whitney,
Free shipping on any order until 5/30/11 code: FREE4U

FrankieD 05-27-2011 11:46 AM

Here is a Harbor Freight special

http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-p...campaign=2111a

hbaublit 05-27-2011 12:21 PM

Mark K
Have a great Memorial Day weekend everyone! MAR-K offices will be closed May 28 - May 30th, and will re-open on May 31st! Don't forget to use our special code MY511 and get 10% off thru May 31st!
Plus Free Shipping

cam.man67 05-27-2011 12:42 PM

Painless Performance Products:

Quote:

Painless Performance currently offers a $100 rebate on PERFECT Engine Management systems, chassis harnesses, and EFI system harnesses. To get your rebate, send this invoice and the product box end label with the UPC code to: Painless Performance Products ATTN: 2011 Free Ben Franklin 2501 Ludelle Street Fort Worth, Texas 76105 Please indicate where you want your rebate sent by circling either the billing or shipping address on your invoice. Valid on purchases made between 2/14/11 and 6/30/11. Must be postmarked by 8/31/11. One coupon per household Valid in USA and Canada only. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

jeffg1010 05-28-2011 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RenoKeene (Post 4703017)
Jeff..you kick ass! I just saved $140 on my parts order from Classic Industries.
Thanks, Brad

Awesome! How did this thread not already exist? :)

Dano69c10 05-29-2011 02:28 PM

Any promo codes for CPP and ECE?

2002yanks 05-29-2011 03:42 PM

any for summitt racing?

weircc 05-29-2011 05:32 PM

bump to keep alive great idea jeff!!!!

2002yanks 05-30-2011 11:43 PM

or how about lmc?

Alex Hayley 05-31-2011 03:30 PM

Take $10 off $30, $20 off $50 and $30 off $100 orders at AdvanceAutoParts.com with code A123 (exp. 6/30/11)

$30 Off $75 At Advance Auto Parts (online only)

STICKY?????

RenoKeene 05-31-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Hayley (Post 4710207)
Take $10 off $30, $20 off $50 and $30 off $100 orders at AdvanceAutoParts.com with code A123 (exp. 6/30/11)

$30 Off $75 At Advance Auto Parts (online only)

STICKY?????

Good one Alex!

FrankieD 06-02-2011 10:41 PM

Here is another Rock Auto:

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

Using Your Discount Code
Enter the code above in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart. If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Apply" button to the right of the field. Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your order total.

Please note: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code, no other words or numbers.

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices. There's no limit on order size or the number of orders. Use the code for your next order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on July 31, 2011; so don't wait!

tantrumpipeline 06-02-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dano69c10 (Post 4706610)
Any promo codes for CPP and ECE?

not sure of ECE but CPP talk to jeff and let him know your a member of the forum and you get a discount, bought a ton of parts through him already and will be ordering more this weekend

jeffg1010 06-03-2011 12:54 PM

Year One promotional email body:

Savings So Good You’ll Smile All WebDay Long

We know what brings a smile to your face: Muscle cars, garage time, and big savings on parts. So get ready to grin all weekend long – it’s WebDay. From midnight Thursday until Midnight Sunday, you can save 20% on all non discount exempt items on YearOne.com. Just log on, fill your cart with the good stuff you need for your project, and enter sale code WEBDAY when you check out. Don’t worry, when you see the savings you just got, your smile will show up on its own. Notice: YearOne is not liable for face cramps caused by excessive grinning.

*Sale does not include discount exempt items and cannot be used with any other offers.

Dano69c10 06-03-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantrumpipeline (Post 4714697)
not sure of ECE but CPP talk to jeff and let him know your a member of the forum and you get a discount, bought a ton of parts through him already and will be ordering more this weekend

I talked to Jeff and yes got the discount. Picked up my order this morning.
Now I'll be going back for more stuff next week.