The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   whateva<----- (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=2760)

Fast68Chevy 05-04-2002 11:19 AM

whateva<-----

I want your email addy and now,
I have been hearing from members that we need to talk, and now.
I have the balls to mail you direct, but obviously you do not, and you have deleted your email addy., so whats up ???
Starting any stupid pointless crap on this forum is not a good idea in most scenarios.
I dont say anything about you, so you
should not about any other members or what they do on here uless it hurts someone or you for real. We need to talk i believe.
Dont piss me off, not today this is a bad day for you to do such a thing,
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/board/ub...ML/006458.html

thanks

------------------
Randy- Lincoln, IL
randy@ccaonline.com 2177353230
*many GM parts bought, traded, or sold -am parting out: '81 Cutlass Supreme Brougham

current fleet: -71 C-10 350/CH465/3.07- basketcase
-84 Z28 5.0L/700R4/3.73 daily driver
-84 Firebird/SE 2.8L/T-5/3.73/engine bad
-82 purple Trans Am, project #2
*Paint is overrated*
© RSS Enterprises 2000

[This message has been edited by Fast68Chevy (edited May 04, 2002).]

jostrans68 05-04-2002 12:04 PM

I have to agree if you want flame wars take it to the news groups not here this is a valuable resource that we all use

------------------
68 c20 in progress 327 TH400 tach dash Disc Brakes and soon 3.90 rear gears.. have many new parts now just need the time..... Sound Familar
Tacoma Wa. The Rain capitol of the USA

[This message has been edited by jostrans68 (edited May 04, 2002).]

whateva 05-04-2002 01:07 PM

it wasn't pointless or stupid, i posted about all your crap you post on the parts board. then after having comunication with a few people i decided maybe there was a better way to go about it, so i deleted it. but since you bring it up, i feel the parts board you are posting appliances and crap on is for 67-72 trucks. no one orders me to do anything. if i wanted you to have my email, i would have given to you. what do you need it for, to direct e mail your camaro, firebird,cutlass and appliance parts?

Desert Rat 05-04-2002 01:38 PM

Dude just admit it you want his washing machine!!Lets not have anyone get hurt.

jose 05-04-2002 01:45 PM

Is whateva looking for a washing machine ? Hey whateva i got a dryer 25 plus shipping hell forget the 25 just pay shipping .

bigvinnie 05-04-2002 01:47 PM

clean, one owner, hi volume pump, new belts and hoses, recent tune-up... I say go for it!!!

sorry, couldn't resist....

[This message has been edited by bigvinnie (edited May 04, 2002).]

Desert Rat 05-04-2002 02:00 PM

I have a nitrous injected blown dryer.Gets clothes dry in 1 revolution

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:02 PM

If Josh minds it being there, he'll delete it. Stuff like this should be left up to him, and any complaints should go to him and the person you have the problem about directly, not on an open forum. There is no reason to bring everyone in on an arguement between two people about whether a washing machine can be put on a forum. It's not like the board is going to be severely harmed by it being there.

whateva 05-04-2002 02:05 PM

Baradium, i appreciate your 2 cents worth, but re-read what i said. Nothing like stirring the pot.
Quote:

it wasn't pointless or stupid, i posted about all your crap you post on the parts board. then after having comunication with a few people i decided maybe there was a better way to go about it, so i deleted it.

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:10 PM

ok, I got you there... in any case, you need to e-mail fast and talk to him directly, it's not a forum matter. You two need to try to work this out.

whateva 05-04-2002 02:24 PM

i have nothing to work out with him. i said what i thought and if he does not like it, oh well. i just hope the parts board does not become a free for all. i think there is a certain un-written eticet to not spam the board. i erased my original post that was pointed at fast68chevy and posted a generic post to the webmaster. fast68chevy decided to bring it all back up again, so i just stated my original thoughts.

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:29 PM

how about you just e-mail the webmaster and not post it?

whateva 05-04-2002 02:33 PM

so i can't post an idea with no names? maybe i would like some input from other people to say, hey yeah that is a good idea. there is no names in the post.

this is what i posted:
Quote:

we need a misc parts catagory to clean up the 67-72 parts board. is this possible?

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:35 PM

However, you posted that *after* you made it very clear who you were referring to, now it's just a thinly disguised reference to him.

Desert Rat 05-04-2002 02:35 PM

Rat is starting to snore ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

whateva 05-04-2002 02:41 PM

ok obviously you arent reading. i corrected it.
Quote:

it wasn't pointless or stupid, i posted about all your crap you post on the parts board. then after having comunication with a few people i decided maybe there was a better way to go about it, so i deleted it.
where is the thinly disguise reference?
Quote:

we need a misc parts catagory to clean up the 67-72 parts board. is this possible?
[This message has been edited by whateva (edited May 04, 2002).]

72shadetree 05-04-2002 02:43 PM

i didn't see where fast brought it back up.he just wanted your email so you 2 could work it out.if somone wants what you got forsale they will find it.if it want sell quick enough for you then list it on ebay.i'm gone 2 weeks at a time but i go back and read EVERY post that was posted while i was gone and if i'm looking for something i'll go through all of the pages not just page one.

------------------
72 chevy lwb 2wd rear leaf truck.long term frame off project.
72 cheyenne 2wd lwb 355 cu. in. auto.daily driver and fixer up.
90 fullsize bronco 351w/at.(no lift yet)
97 lumina v6 auto(wifes)
70 galaxie 351w auto
2000 kentworth 525cat twin turbo 13 spd 330rears.moneymaker
bassett va about12 miles from martinsville speedway

#3 RACING IN HEAVEN #3

Fast68Chevy 05-04-2002 02:44 PM

whateva it is not up to you or me or anyone else except moderators or Josh to decide what is spamming parts board, if any of them wish for me to rid of ay posts i post then all they hae to do is point and i will make it gone or they can, whichever is better fo rthem, i am not here ot spam or harass or cut down or be immature of close minded to any members.
you know damn well that no one here is doing such a thing, and if they were then they would get a warning as those who have done things bad on the board in the past have,,
if it makes you feel any better, i have a very good working Kenmore Heavy Duty 80 washing machine for sale, notice i didnt post it on the board though ? i want 50 for it, i also have a 302 for motor i could post or part out for heads block timing cover crank rods intake etc etc but i am not posting them either, unless you really really wish me to do so ? come on whateva...

yes we DO have something to work out no matter what you can claim,, you obvioulsy have something against me, and i dont like that at all, no one else would either., so come on lets work it out, you obviously are a very negative and critical type of person, either that or you are jealous of something, who knows what, or I dont know what, i am not here to cut you down though even thoguh after your posts and replies i should, but i wont.

thanks

as far as the off topic parts go, there are those of us here who have chrysler or ford or other manufacturer projects or have family members or friends who do and may need sometihng one of us have, i have limits on what off topic parts i post for sale, tpi computers and firebird headers and sport shifters and such are something some of us here would be interested in and sometimes can fit other vehicles also. i have limits on what i post, sometimes i have to post to try any possibilites, such as the metal and parts in Casper thread on the parts board. I know thast there are more helpful and mature members than you on here, whateva

*am off to go do more productive things than post about childish things like this,

[This message has been edited by Fast68Chevy (edited May 04, 2002).]

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:44 PM

Just because you're asking about it, since you already made it clear directly who you were talking about. You can't just take out the reference and expect it to not be known anymore. Besides, josh'll get it sooner if you just e-mail him via the e-mail addy he has posted all over the place and which he would probobly rather be used for situations like this.

whateva 05-04-2002 02:47 PM

ok, you guys are right. everyone post everything the have for sale on the 67-72 parts board, no matter if it is related or not. your right its ok. sorry fast68chevy hold a garage sale. i think i will start listing some ford parts i have. i also have some old buick stuff.

Desert Rat 05-04-2002 02:48 PM

Dude i know hes jealous of that black gf you have!!Well i am to,can i borrow her for a few hours?

whateva 05-04-2002 02:48 PM

Baradium, you handle your postings the way you want, i will handle mine the way i want.

Baradium 05-04-2002 02:49 PM

Interesting response when you are the one who started out complaining about others' postings...

whateva 05-04-2002 02:51 PM

yeah, im jelous. i got a "johnson rod" for sale, $5 you pay the trip!

72shadetree 05-04-2002 02:53 PM

what type of ford parts[this is not a joke]i own a 90bronco/70galaxie.fool around with some old tangs/fairlane.so what you got

------------------
72 chevy lwb 2wd rear leaf truck.long term frame off project.
72 cheyenne 2wd lwb 355 cu. in. auto.daily driver and fixer up.
90 fullsize bronco 351w/at.(no lift yet)
97 lumina v6 auto(wifes)
70 galaxie 351w auto
2000 kentworth 525cat twin turbo 13 spd 330rears.moneymaker
bassett va about12 miles from martinsville speedway

#3 RACING IN HEAVEN #3