The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendors Marketplace (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=793245)

HotRodfuelhose 09-09-2019 11:50 PM

Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
1 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys;

Our anniversary is in September so we did something different and brought in hose and fittings in our own Black and Orange colors.

Not only that we have special pricing for a limited number of bundles. Starting at 109.99 (regular 183.73)

PTFE hose bundles come with hose and 8 PTFE hose fittings. 4-st, 2-45, 2-90 in AN6 size.

These things won't last long so act FAST.

Thanks again for the support for the past 2 years you guys have been great.
:metal::metal::metal::metal:

Hose bundles available HERE

HotRodfuelhose 09-10-2019 10:22 PM

Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
:blz2::blz2:

Ctgry5 09-15-2019 01:36 PM

Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose (Post 8590946)
Hey Guys;

Our anniversary is in September so we did something different and brought in hose and fittings in our own Black and Orange colors.

Not only that we have special pricing for a limited number of bundles. Starting at 109.99 (regular 183.73)

PTFE hose bundles come with hose and 8 PTFE hose fittings. 4-st, 2-45, 2-90 in AN6 size.

These things won't last long so act FAST.

Thanks again for the support for the past 2 years you guys have been great.
:metal::metal::metal::metal:

Hose bundles available HERE


Any idea which one should be long enough (20, 30, 40?) for my 72 blazer?? I would measure but itís at shop 200 miles away...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

HotRodfuelhose 09-15-2019 02:04 PM

Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ctgry5 (Post 8593858)
Any idea which one should be long enough (20, 30, 40?) for my 72 blazer?? I would measure but itís at shop 200 miles away...

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

If you need to run feed and return from the engine bay 30ft kit would be the ticket, you would use 24-26ft depending on the routing.

If you are installing an LS motor and running a regulator close to the tank 20ft is fine.

Ctgry5 09-15-2019 07:25 PM

Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HotRodfuelhose (Post 8593873)
If you need to run feed and return from the engine bay 30ft kit would be the ticket, you would use 24-26ft depending on the routing.

If you are installing an LS motor and running a regulator close to the tank 20ft is fine.

Thank you sir... do I just order from website or do I need to order here with you? I think Iíll go with the 30ft kit to be on the safe side...

Let me know,

Jorge

HotRodfuelhose 09-15-2019 07:27 PM

Re: Anniversary Sale - Special Orange and Black color
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ctgry5 (Post 8594036)
Thank you sir... do I just order from website or do I need to order here with you? I think Iíll go with the 30ft kit to be on the safe side...

Let me know,

Jorge

The anniversary bundles are available HERE.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1997-2020 67-72chevytrucks.com