The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Member Dealings (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   To all i have dealt with ? (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=70310)

jose 09-26-2003 12:42 AM

To all i have dealt with ?

I have been accused on the board by brad20653 of trying to swindle him out of a set of tow hooks . I did not send my tach dash because i sensed he was not on the level and i did relay my concerns to Rod . If i had recieved the tow hooks then i would have sent him the tach dash .
I have been dealing parts here since feb 2001 and never once have i tryed to swindle any member . I have sold a lot of parts and never once did i keep the cash and not send a part .
I would appriciate responses from fellow board members that i have dealt with .

Tim Christian 09-26-2003 10:14 AM

I will be first to say that all my dealings with jose has always been first class. We have delt a few times now and have never had any problems at all! Thanks Tim Christian

Custom 68 09-26-2003 02:40 PM

I bought a brake prop valve from you quite a while back No problems the transaction went as promised very smooth.

teeitup 09-26-2003 05:34 PM

No problems at all with you Jose!! You are easy to deal with. Thanks Randy

sakohntr 09-26-2003 11:30 PM

bezels

I cant thankyou enough for the headlight bezels. It seems i have been looking for years, literally. I would not hesitate to do business again. thanks bruce

jose 09-28-2003 10:35 AM

Thanks Guy's for the kind replys . Oh i am so pissed of at brad20653 .

pickupman 09-28-2003 08:45 PM

I always have had great dealings with you. and will not hesitate dealing again.
Thanks Bill

jerry moss 09-29-2003 12:19 AM

no problems here

i've had a few dealings with Jose. nothing negative, always fast shipping and accurate description on parts.

chevy_fatman 09-30-2003 03:05 PM

Re: no problems here

Quote:

Originally posted by jerry moss
fast shipping and accurate description on parts.
I second Jerry, I just had my first dealing with Jose and the above phrase does apply, would not hesitate dealing with him at all. :metal:

Phillip Johnson 10-18-2003 02:03 AM

Jose is one of the few that I would trust with any part or truck in my inventory before payment! I have dealt with him for the past few years and received 1st class service and all parts were as quoted or better. He is a fine upstanding member and anyone who thinks different, needs to go live at the Ford board.
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :D

68 Suburban 10-19-2003 07:46 AM

Ive always had great dealings with Jose.

dtlilly 11-10-2003 05:51 PM

No Problems Here

I just had my first experience with him as a purchaser of some parts, and he shipped quick, and described the parts very good, in fact they were better than he said they were.

That Brad guy doesn't know who he is dealing with :rolleyes:

Longhorn Man 11-16-2003 02:39 PM

I've never purchased from Jose..but I have sold to him, and like all the others...he is not on my banned list.

StingRay 11-21-2003 08:48 PM

I just got a set of black 72 door panels from Jose and it is amongst the best purchases I have made over the internet. Jose is a stand up guy by me. His parts were exactly as described, packaged exactly as I requested and he comunicated promptly and was very friendly. Good price too. Nothing but smiles here:) :) :) :D

Thanks Jose

Blue4x4 11-27-2003 03:46 PM

very honest about the condition of parts. sends out ASAP

old Rusty C10 11-27-2003 06:06 PM

Just to put in my $.02
I have never dealt with Jose for parts at all, but based on what im reading here i would not hesitate to deal with him based on all the positive feedback he has. Clearly when you sell on the net you will always have problems with someone and noone ever is able to keep everyone satisfied all the time no matter how hard ya try to bend over backwards to satisfy your customer. Being that Jose went and spoke to Rod about his reservations in sending out stuff i think Jose covered all his bases and this hsould not be held against him dont get discouraged Jose

Classic Heartbeat 11-29-2003 06:16 PM

I have delt several times with jose. I have known him for three years now, and have yet to ever have a bad deal with him. He buys from me periodicly as I do him also. He knows his way around these trucks and would never give anyone a bad deal. He is a #1 guy and by the way his grand daughter is as cute as a button too!! WES www.ClassicHeartbeat.com

cheyenne10 12-01-2003 01:40 PM

Just found post

I am another satisfied customer of Joses. I have dealt with him like many for about 2-3 years. He has helped me out a bunch and always offered good parts for good prices. I have met him in person a few times and always leave knowing he is a great person to deal with. Jose is a great communicator and ALWAYS carries through with his word.

I still owe him (not money but gratitude or return parts finds) for things he has helped me with.

COBALT 12-09-2003 05:53 PM

Re: Just found post

Quote:

Originally posted by cheyenne10
...I have met him in person a few times and always leave knowing he is a great person to deal with....
haha

When I first read this I thought you said "..I have met him in PRISON a few times..." and had to read it again with my mouth open.

As far as dealing with the guy I haven't, but some very trusted people I have dealt with have nothing but good things to say, so that's good enough for me...

;)

Class of 69 12-19-2003 01:18 PM

I'm a little late finding this thread, but I have had positive dealings with jose too. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again. Don't worry about one bad deal jose, just be glad you followed your gut feeling on it. You may have avoided a big dissappointment. It seems there are many here who trust you as an honest person, and will vouche(sp?) for your integrity.

57CAMEO3124 01-07-2004 06:09 AM

Re: Re: Just found post

[QUOTE]Originally posted by COBALT
[B]

Colbalt,,,tell me about the brake drum Club you founded in Seattle area...

Stingray42 01-08-2004 11:00 PM

lol

arkracing 05-03-2005 03:46 PM

I am way late in finding this thread. But I figure I would post my good dealings with Jose.

4-speed tilt colum - just as described and had no problem shipping cross-country. Not to mention he sold it way to cheap ;)

Black Sunvisors. - just as described

great dealing with Jose. no problems whatsoever

-Andy

70c10 05-04-2005 10:44 AM

Jose is a good guy to deal with.

RonRdRcr 05-19-2005 08:44 PM

Jose, Love the engine, runs better than you described it. If I needed another one, I would come to you first.

Ron

btw here's a pic in the truck now:

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...70_32_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...70_33_full.jpg