The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Burb and panel build threads (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=843276)

CG 03-26-2023 04:50 PM

Burb and panel build threads

C'mon guys lets update those build threads! I know a lot of you have made some progress. Update those threads so we can get our fix!

CG 03-28-2023 04:02 PM

Re: Burb and panel build threads

Fizzle ... Wonder where people are going for "burb or panel specific" stuff these days? More Facebook and possibly Instagram.

richard2717 03-28-2023 08:16 PM

Mine is in limbo in the back room collecting more parts while I attempt to get my Blazer done. Same ole story.... when you got the money....no time and when you got the time no money........oh look another project for sale :lol:

Beach-Burban 03-28-2023 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG (Post 9190539)
C'mon guys lets update those build threads! I know a lot of you have made some progress. Update those threads so we can get our fix!

Hey CG...My thread is "Slow progress is better than no progress"...and I've held true to the "SLOW" part, but have done a few things recently. I'll get a few pictures together and add some words probably tomorrow...but you're right...other than HO455's WMB build thread (which is always worth the read), we haven't had much to follow on this side of the board recently?

Woody

Beach-Burban 03-29-2023 05:45 PM

Shout out to CG...if you hadn't asked for more details being added to our "build threads", I wouldn't have attempted to find my old threads (plural). It just shows how technically challenged I am as I didn't know that there was a simple way to locate all "threads" or all "posts" that I have made since I joined in 2019! Some of those should've been consolidated together under one title (kind of like how HO455 did his "Working Man's Burbon" thread, but now I'll try to keep it somewhat consistent except when I have a stand-alone topic like asking a question. Sorry if I did mine in a manner that is harder to follow along!

Woody

LockDoc 03-29-2023 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach-Burban (Post 9191574)
Shout out to CG...if you hadn't asked for more details being added to our "build threads", I wouldn't have attempted to find my old threads (plural). It just shows how technically challenged I am as I didn't know that there was a simple way to locate all "threads" or all "posts" that I have made since I joined in 2019! Some of those should've been consolidated together under one title (kind of like how HO455 did his "Working Man's Burbon" thread, but now I'll try to keep it somewhat consistent except when I have a stand-alone topic like asking a question. Sorry if I did mine in a manner that is harder to follow along!

Woody

Also if you click on "User CP" in the blue bar at the top of this page and scroll all the way to the bottom on the left side, and click on "Attachments" it should show every picture you have ever posted with the dates they were posted and a link to the thread they were posted in..... Mine says I have posted 5,127 attachments.... :)

LockDoc

richard2717 03-29-2023 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockDoc (Post 9191581)
Also if you click on "User CP" in the blue bar at the top of this page and scroll all the way to the bottom on the left side, and click on "Attachments" it should show every picture you have ever posted with the dates they were posted and a link to the thread they were posted in..... Mine says I have posted 5,127 attachments.... :)

LockDoc

oh my, I just checked that & I have 567 pages, over 11k :ack::ack:

Beach-Burban 03-29-2023 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LockDoc (Post 9191581)

LockDoc

Holy Smoke, Leon...that's a rabbit hole I can get lost in! Click on one attachment, read a little history...next thing you know, it's dinner time!!!:help:

Woody

LockDoc 03-30-2023 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richard2717 (Post 9191585)
oh my, I just checked that & I have 567 pages, over 11k :ack::ack:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach-Burban (Post 9191593)
Holy Smoke, Leon...that's a rabbit hole I can get lost in! Click on one attachment, read a little history...next thing you know, it's dinner time!!!:help:

Woody

Yep, easy to get lost in that area for sure..... :)

LockDoc