The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   Infanti Machine (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=318329)

mbgmike 12-08-2008 07:56 PM

Infanti Machine

Instead of making our own we purchased a set of heater and fender patches from Gerry at Infinati Rides. We have not welded them in yet but the fit is absolutely wonderful. This is one great product.

jb4short 12-22-2008 11:16 AM

Re: Infinati Rides

Mike- I want a set of rear marker patches also; but when I click on that link it launches 16 degrees of hell on my PC

redneckgirl 12-23-2008 07:29 AM

hmmm....mine the page pops up but then is replaced with a antivirus pop-up....maybe they are having issues...

I have never dealt with the company personally, but I do have one of the medallions they donated for the 2008 Board Meet hanging from the rearview mirror in the Yukon ;)

70c10 12-23-2008 10:33 AM

Try this
www.Infantimachine.com

mbgmike 12-23-2008 07:25 PM

Yeah I tried the link and it caused all kinds of problems so I deleted it. It tried to download spyware on my machine. I worked originally

jb4short 12-24-2008 11:47 AM

do you sell their stuff Mike?

mbgmike 12-24-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tri-ProAutomotive (Post 3044325)
do you sell their stuff Mike?

We inquired about it and he wanted us to try them out first before we started selling them. I do have an extra set of their patches for the side markers if you need them

jb4short 12-24-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbgmike (Post 3044520)
We inquired about it and he wanted us to try them out first before we started selling them. I do have an extra set of their patches for the side markers if you need them

I'll definately buy them from you. Thank you.

I had seen the guy's listings on E-Bay a while ago but had the same issue with his website then....then I forgot about them until I saw your thread here.

mbgmike 12-25-2008 10:28 AM

They are on there way. Merry Christmas. I had sent an order in and their site had worked fine at that time. I will tell him about the site problem

Mike

jb4short 12-28-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbgmike (Post 3045901)
They are on there way. Merry Christmas. I had sent an order in and their site had worked fine at that time. I will tell him about the site problem

Mike

Thanks Mike! I don't know what causes that on a website but it was so bad on mine I had to hit the power button to stop it. It's a shame because there's probably other stuff he has I could use.

Infanti 12-31-2008 02:05 AM

Thanks Mike for the compliments.I am glad to hear the parts will work out for you.As for the the problems with our web site,i checked with my server and they said everything is fine.Are you guys using a link from this web site that could be the problem?If so maybe one of the MODERATORS could delete it.
Thanks again, Gerry

jb4short 12-31-2008 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infanti (Post 3056953)
Thanks Mike for the compliments.I am glad to hear the parts will work out for you.As for the the problems with our web site,i checked with my server and they said everything is fine.Are you guys using a link from this web site that could be the problem?If so maybe one of the MODERATORS could delete it.
Thanks again, Gerry

Gerry,

I tried through the link and then tried again by typing in the address and got the same result both ways. This same thing happened to me last year when I found your site through an E-Bay auction (you had a set of four listed on E-Bay and I e-mailed you asking for just a pair and you directed me to your site). This is on two different PCs and my laptop. I would push back to your host and insist that something is wrong. The pop-ups come up as quickly as you can close them and there's no end to it without powering down. It's a shame because I really like the stuff you're doing.

regards,

Jon

Infanti 01-01-2009 05:25 PM

Jon
Thanks for your input.I went back at my host and again they say there is no problem.Doesn't help me when you guys are having problems.I don't know how most of this computer stuff works.Any board members have any insight on how this could be.Give me some ammo to go back at my server.I had several people try different computers to go on my website with no problems.Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks guys,Gerry

jb4short 01-02-2009 07:36 AM

ok Gerry....I'm going to try it with my pop-up blocker settings as high as they will go and try to video what happens. Wish me luck

jb4short 01-02-2009 07:46 AM

ok...that's bizarre. The first time I recorded 1:30 of pop ups coming up until I powered down....forgot to put in the memory card. Booted back up and did it again and it didn't happen. Very strange. I'll try again in a bit.

mbgmike 01-02-2009 01:48 PM

I just tried it also and its working fine now. Computers are retarded sometimes. It a full time job to keep ours running

revn67 01-16-2009 02:59 AM

i purchased the gas shaver patch and it fit extremely well! there will be a few more that i'll be getting in alittle bit, great product!

jb4short 01-16-2009 03:06 PM

I just got the markers fillers and stake pocket fillers. These things fit in perfect. Thanks Gerry! For the money; there's no way you can beat the prices on these items...I wish I had found them before spending an evening here cutting firewall fillers. I would highly recommend Infanti Rides to anyone thinking of doing some filling.

ksjh1316 01-21-2009 10:35 PM

I ordered the stake pocket deletes from him man they were great. Probably the easiest part of the truck to install. No one ahould hesitate getting his delete plates.

energiesource 01-17-2010 09:28 PM

this is extremely old but i just remembered the filler plates i got. still have to put them in, glad i ordered all i did, when i did though, doesnt look like he has a website anymore.

Infanti 01-27-2010 10:07 PM

Still around.Web address has been changed to www.infantimachine.com Not all parts are on web site.We have the Gas hole filler panels for the 55-59 chevy cabs now. Also shaved door handle filler panels for 55-59 chevy cabs.
Thanks again , Gerry

mbgmike 01-28-2010 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infanti (Post 3762238)
Still around.Web address has been changed to www.infantimachine.com Not all parts are on web site.We have the Gas hole filler panels for the 55-59 chevy cabs now. Also shaved door handle filler panels for 55-59 chevy cabs.
Thanks again , Gerry

Hey Gerry, You may want to be more Percise when you spell Precise Machining on the website:lol:

must have been from metal fatique:lol:

Infanti 01-29-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

:lol:Hey Gerry, You may want to be more Percise when you spell Precise Machining on the website

must have been from metal fatique

Good one Mike :lol: Us Canadians always changing our r's and e's ;)

Big Port Jimmy 6 01-31-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infanti (Post 3762238)
Thanks again , Gerry

Avast gives me a trojan alert when I click the link. Jay

Infanti 02-01-2010 12:05 AM

If any of you are having trouble with my web site you can also find me on ebay as infanti72 or email me at info@infantimachine.com
Thanks guys,Gerry