The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   OK HEI Distributor, Alternatot, and Qudrajet Carbs (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=405676)

Aarons72s 06-02-2010 02:42 PM

HEI Distributor, Alternatot, and Qudrajet Carbs

5 Attachment(s)
PRICES LOWERED

Hi everyone,

I have a few surplus parts that need to go. All prices are negotiable and do not include shipping. I will ship to the contiental United States only at this time. I mainly ship USPS but am willing to ship UPS and FedEx if asked. I accept PayPal, cash and USPS Money Orders only. I do not accept checks or money orders from any place other than the Post Office. If interested in any of the parts please say so in a post and then a pm and I will contact you. If you have any questions please feal free to pm me.

Parts are located on the west side of Oklahoma City. And local pickup is avaliable.
Aaron :)

Now the parts:
Up first is an GM Hei distributor. It is in working condition. It was removed from a sbc 350 I got that I heard running before pulling. I have cleaned the shaft of old grease and oil and covered the gear with wd40 and wrapped with a paper towel and plastic to prtoect the drive gear. It also comes with a MSD coil, part# 8225. It does have a few cosmetic conditions. 1- The coil cover is cracked and has a small hole in it, as seen in the included pictures. 2- The coil has some rust on it, as seen in the pictures, do to the cracked coil cover. 3- It is missing one of the coil bolts, as seen in the pictures. 4- The cap is in fair condition and has brass terminals.

Also included is a set of Accel Blue 8mm plug wires in good condition. They came off the same engine.

Price: $40 obo

The second part offered is a Ultima remanufactured internal regulated alternator, the 73-up style. It is 63 amps and carries part # 01-0039. It looks like a fairly fresh one. It is good working condition and came off the same motor as the hei distributor.

Price: $20 obo

The third part is a Qudrajet carbuerator off of a 1970 C10 396 big block truck. It was remanufacterd and used shortly on this truck before being replaced with a Edelbrock Carb. It however was stored outside for about a month after being removed which explains the rust on the steel parts. It has been stored inside for the past 8 years. It will probably need to be rebuilt with new gaskets.The top of the carbuerator casting has a few chips in the casting from what appears to be from several remanufacturings.

Qudrajet by: Carter
Carb # 7042202
Carb #B2 @ DJ

Price: $25 SOLD

Aarons72s 06-02-2010 02:46 PM

Re: HEI Distributor, Alternatot, and Qudrajet Carbs

4 Attachment(s)
Pics of the alternator and the first carb.

jaros44sr 06-02-2010 03:30 PM

Interested in the first Q-jet for 25, could I please get some better pics of differant angles

Aarons72s 06-02-2010 04:51 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Hi jaros44sr,

Here is some more pics. The camera I got doesn't take the greatest up close pics, even in macro mode. I hope they help. The red circles are around the chips in the casting.

jaros44sr 06-02-2010 06:31 PM

OK, I'll take it! Please give me a shipping quote to 19454 so I can pay you

Aarons72s 06-02-2010 09:46 PM

jaros44sr: You have a pm.

The first carb is sold pending sale to jaros44sr.

Aarons72s 06-03-2010 07:19 PM

First carb sold.

Prices lowered on remaining items.

Aarons72s 06-05-2010 07:35 PM

ttt

kev2809 08-23-2010 10:25 PM

i know this is a little old, but was wondering about the alt.

pm sent

Aarons72s 08-23-2010 11:14 PM

Kev2809 you have a pm.