The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   Vendor Reviews (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=238)
-   -   problems with autoparts express (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=560144)

twillie2460 01-10-2013 09:55 PM

problems with autoparts express

Just would like to know if this is something new or a old problem with the website of Autopartsexpress.com. Last month I ordered and paid for almost 400 bucks worth of parts from this website and have yet to get a shipping conformation from them. I can't seem to get anyone ever to answer the phone number they have listed on the website. I always get the same line of no none is available to take my call and I should for fastest results send them a email and they would get back to me in 24 hours.
Well it has been over a week since the first email went out and several since that point and still no emails in return or phones despite the many messages I left them. I would like to hear the good and bad if anyone has dealt:waah: with them.

MadManAndrew 01-10-2013 10:06 PM

Re: problems with autoparts express

I would call the bank about that immediately. I see a lot of reviews of thier website where buyers experienced exactly what you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

twillie2460 01-10-2013 10:24 PM

I have already called the bank today and will place a official complaint on paper tomorrow with them. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today. Well if they want to have a customer they will yell and scream to everyone he can they will get one in me that is for sure. I will get my money back it just takes time this way.

cdowns 01-10-2013 10:47 PM

i vote to buy local instead of dotcom every chance i get

twillie2460 01-11-2013 11:24 AM

Well cdowns I also will buy local when the price is close to what I can get to online but when I can save a close to a hundred bucks on a four hundred order I will take the savings. General I do not run into the problems I have with Auotpartsexpress.com

cdowns 01-11-2013 11:34 AM

hmmmm in my math you spend $400 and get no parts there aint much savings in that

twillie2460 01-11-2013 11:59 AM

Well cdowns that is where you are wrong as I will get my money back as there are safteys built in when you buy using a credit card. It is just a bad thing when a online company treat its customers they way this is treating me and I will buy online again when I can save the amount of money this was to save me.

twillie2460 01-11-2013 11:45 PM

Put in paper work today to have bank go after Autopartsexpress.com and should have my money back in the account in a few days now.

twillie2460 01-15-2013 07:32 PM

Got my money back today from Autopartsexpress.com and won't buy from them in the furture.