The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   I dont even know what to say (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=779785)

CG 01-18-2019 09:02 PM

I dont even know what to say

So I was dropping some supplies off to one of my customers. A little bit of an upscale apartment complex. Clubhouse, indoor pool, and a small gym. In the men's restroom, a single stall, a single standup urinal, a shower and a small sauna.

I dropped off the supplies in the office and wiped a little toner mess someone had made, no biggie, Ill wash up on the way out.

Went into the men's room, headed to the sink to wash up. You know how you kind of bend over a little when you're washing your hands and of course you look at yourself in the mirror at the same time. I saw something weird over my left shoulder, but I couldn't make it out.

I have two pair of glasses, one, a progressive pair for driving and all the basic requirements when you are out and about. The other is for more up close work, not as strong as Costco readers though. Sometimes I find myself wearing them when I'm driving having forgotten to switch over. No big deal though, I can still see fine, just not as crisp.

I had my up close glasses on so I squint a little and lean into the mirror some so I can make out what that weird shape behind me is. Its a man, in the sauna, man spreading, naked. And just as he came into focus, he looks up, we locked eyes.

I'm sorry, I cant continue ... Please post pictures of kittens and puppies, some sort of eye bleach.

Stocker 01-18-2019 09:12 PM

Re: I dont even know what to say

What has been seen cannot be unseen.... :exit:

'63GENIII 01-18-2019 09:17 PM

Im sorry for your loss. :lol:

As the my kids say "Awwwkkwaaard".

Im sorry. But Id be seriously steamed at the nerve of that guy!

Red71gmc 01-18-2019 09:40 PM

No fixing that. Only time will heal.

Getter-Done 01-18-2019 09:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well ask and receive.
Better late than never.
Here you Go.
Attachment 1866135

truckster 01-18-2019 09:55 PM

Dementia has its upsides...

CG 01-18-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truckster (Post 8446036)
Dementia has its upsides...

Something to look forward to ... thanks for the reminder :lol:

Steeveedee 01-18-2019 10:52 PM

I thought you were in the service? All kinds of stupid exposure goin' on there!

CG 01-18-2019 10:56 PM

Im in the service industry, I service and sell copiers and printers. I took a five month sabbatical from the business, but had an offer that brought me back.

truckster 01-18-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CG (Post 8446079)
Something to look forward to ... thanks for the reminder :lol:

Sure. You go new places and meet new people all the time.

special-K 01-19-2019 12:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Swimsuits are ok here, right? Just an innocent picture taken for charity at an event. Might be pushing the envelope a bit, but you need this my friend

Coley 01-19-2019 02:38 AM

....well....just be thankful he wasn't busy:lol:

mingoman 01-19-2019 03:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Use with caution.

treveiger 01-19-2019 06:13 AM

Wait until you go to a gym with several older guys in the locker room drying their man hood with blow dryers sitting around and talking completely naked.

One time my brother and I were at the gym sitting in the hot tub with another guy(around his 40s) that was in the tub before we got there. Well my brother accidentally touched him and apologized but my brothers face became ghost white. I couldn't figure out why but I kind of brushed it off. After a short time several 12-14 year old girls came in and jumped into the hot tub and started splashing around. The guy completely froze and he became very pale, mean while my brother refused to leave the hot tub area even though we were both over heated and sitting out of the tub. Well the guy was getting very hot very quick and my brother kept watching him just waiting. After well over a hour all the girls took off. The guy took a quick look around and then proceeded to move very quickly to get out of the hot tub area. That's when I saw he was completely naked hence why he couldn't get out when the girls were there and my brother refused to leave because he wanted to see the show. The guy thought it was a male only hot tub apparently but was very surprised to see that it wasn't.

Have a lot of good memories at that gym, including the time my brother peed on the sauna heater which stunk up the whole locker room and half the gym. After that we did it probably half a dozen times. We thought it was hilarious to watch people walk in the sauna and walk out cussing the wind because the smell was so bad. We were young and dumb...