The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Carsinc Highlander Covers (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=802234)

HeloCrewChief 03-05-2020 01:00 AM

Carsinc Highlander Covers

I have been told by many that highlander covers for the blazer rear seat are not available. I just ordered mine through Carsinc for $309 with a lead time of a few weeks. I was quoted by another forum member $1,000 so, check carsinc if you need a Highlander cover made.

Blazerowner 03-05-2020 01:02 AM

Re: Carsinc Highlander Covers

I wonder if the quality is there. The ones I have are top notch but were pricey.

DeadheadNM 03-05-2020 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeloCrewChief (Post 8689305)
I have been told by many that highlander covers for the blazer rear seat are not available. I just ordered mine through Carsinc for $309 with a lead time of a few weeks. I was quoted by another forum member $1,000 so, check carsinc if you need a Highlander cover made.

Do you know if the back vinyl is ribbed and correct oem-style?

HeloCrewChief 03-05-2020 11:37 PM

I'm not 100% positive but, I know the truck seat has the scrolls. I bought my Blazer with the front seats done by truckseats before they went under so, I'm hoping the Carsinc cover matches.

john deere 05-02-2020 04:59 PM

I was just wondering if you had received your rear seat cover, and if it was good quality?
Since you have truckseats front covers should be easy to compare them. Thanks.

HeloCrewChief 05-03-2020 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john deere (Post 8730819)
I was just wondering if you had received your rear seat cover, and if it was good quality?
Since you have truckseats front covers should be easy to compare them. Thanks.

I was out of the country for work when this Corona party kicked off. Been stuck ever since so, I have not had a chance to see it in person.

john deere 05-03-2020 05:38 PM

Sorry to hear about that, hope things improve and you stay well.
When you are able to look them over, I would be interested in what you think of them.
Good luck.

72K5454 10-17-2022 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeloCrewChief (Post 8731290)
I was out of the country for work when this Corona party kicked off. Been stuck ever since so, I have not had a chance to see it in person.

I know this is a couple year old thread but I am looking at ordering some plaid seat covers and wondering about the quality of the carsinc seat covers. How did they match your existing seat covers and hold up since this has been a couple years ago.

HeloCrewChief 10-17-2022 01:39 PM

My front seats had truck seats covers already installed so I was hoping the cars Inc cover would match them. They did not. However, the cars Inc cover matched my original back seat cover much closer than the truck seats covers. I ended up ordering a new set of front and rear covers from SMS. Those were very similar to the truck seats covers. Sold my old front seats with the truck seats covers and my cars Inc covers and just installed the SMS covers on another set of seats. Hopefully that isn’t too complicated and gives you the answers you are looking for. My advice, get SMS covers. The price was reasonable and I got them in about 8 months.