The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/index.php)
-   The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Pink With Coves (https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=835504)

54blackhornet 06-17-2022 01:32 PM

Pink With Coves

1 Attachment(s)
Did not realize it was a option ?

jocko 06-17-2022 01:44 PM

Re: Pink With Coves

I'm pretty glad it wasn't :)

special-K 06-17-2022 01:48 PM

Did someone say it was? :lol: It's a COPO, you can tell by the hubcaps. Must have the Corvette engine. The Yellow with Black coves was sharp as well

truckster 06-17-2022 01:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I'm not beholding. But it makes me feel better about my paint job.

RustyPile 06-17-2022 10:09 PM

Looks like something a Mary Kay Cosmetics rep would have.

FleetsidePaul 06-18-2022 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyPile (Post 9091892)
Looks like something a Mary Kay Cosmetics rep would have.

:lol::lol: No kidding!

I had an old lady neighbor that was a Mary Kay Rep. She had a pink Cadillac and her house was pink. Her husband was dead and I think I could see why.

I'm not going to knock the truck. I'll just say that I wouldn't be caught dead in a pink vehicle. That's just me. My manhood is not that secure I guess.

I had to drive my girlfriends Beetle convertible and she had this little dancing daisy on the dash. It was very girly. I hoped that no one I knew would see me driving it. The same with my daughters Miata. I always got stuck taking them in for service and was uncomfortable driving them. They were girl cars.

I fixed the pic

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/gallery/data/500/Pink.jpg

special-K 06-19-2022 11:04 AM

I don't have any hang-ups about pink or any other male identity issues. I just don't want a pink truck..................because I'm a guy

My daughter had a VW Cabrio with stickers of the Hello Kitty nature on it and I had to drive that thing in broad daylight before!! It was horrible.

FleetsidePaul 06-19-2022 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 9092345)
I don't have any hang-ups about pink or any other male identity issues. I just don't want a pink truck..................because I'm a guy

My daughter had a VW Cabrio with stickers of the Hello Kitty nature on it and I had to drive that thing in broad daylight before!! It was horrible.

Hello Kitty? :haha: That's worse than the dancing daisy. :lol:

Somehow that dancing daisy just disappeared from my girls VW. Someone must have stolen it. Funny. They didn't take anything else.

I don't know what happened to it. :confused: That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I'm sure that no one just pulled it off the dash and threw it in a dumpster. :D

special-K 06-19-2022 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 9092408)
Hello Kitty? :haha: That's worse than the dancing daisy. :lol:

Somehow that dancing daisy just disappeared from my girls VW. Someone must have stolen it. Funny. They didn't take anything else.

I don't know what happened to it. :confused: That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

I'm sure that no one just pulled it off the dash and threw it in a dumpster. :D

Heck with that. I drove it to a strip club. Once I told the girls, they all had to go out and look :lol:

FleetsidePaul 06-19-2022 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by special-K (Post 9092437)
Heck with that. I drove it to a strip club. Once I told the girls, they all had to go out and look :lol:

I hope that they gave you a discount. :lol: It's a secret but they will. Don't ask me how I know.

special-K 06-20-2022 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul (Post 9092454)
I hope that they gave you a discount. :lol: It's a secret but they will. Don't ask me how I know.

I was treated well and told I was a very secure man. They really like that!

Steeveedee 06-20-2022 10:12 PM

I like pink (and other colors) with curves, not coves. My '68 Skylark had a cove that I was going to paint with flames, but I sold it before that could happen.