View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 10:54 PM   #8
ThreeQuarter

That's cool, crews. Here's why: When it happened I decided that it was just between him and me and I would not bring this to the board because no one would benefit and it's just not what the board was created for. After awhile I noticed a pattern in Randy's behavior and saw that he was doing this kind of stuff to other people. And to top that he was name-calling people who were upset with his "wishy-washy-ness." I figured there must be more complaints out there and somebody needed to speak up. And that the board deserved to know the truth. This is what the review board was created for. Granted, there weren't as many responses as I thought but it still needed to be dealt with, IMO. I'd rather Randy get his act together and learn to keep his word than just quit the board altogether.

I've known he is wishy-washy all along; he's allowed all the wishy-washy he wants to be. He can buy a brand new Vette and torch it because it got scratched, and you'll never hear a peep out of me. But wishy-washy *IS* trouble when it affects other people like that.

No hard feelings.
ThreeQuarter is offline   Reply With Quote