View Single Post
Old 01-05-2005, 11:27 PM   #1
gambler150

clifford before resto.

Thanks for all the response on the mirrors. The factory mirrors are what i had in mind; but the all mounting holes were filled, I thought about leaving them off. I do plan on replaceing the air cleaner with a factory style cleaner for a holley carb, thinking about painting it the same color as the balzer to make it stand out somewhat in the engine compartment. I have sent some before pics. with this thread, and most can see that I started with a pretty tight blazer. It had normal rust( rocker,rocker box, floor pans, battery box, inner fender,radiator bracket, and so fort) It was a good looking blazer when I purchased it. It had 34'' mickey thompson baja tires on black AR rims when drove it home. All else was original.I have more before and during pics in the shop computer that I will post later. The rear of the blazer is also in the works. I plan on reinstalling the rear seat, new carpet, and spare tire mount. Thanks once again for the input, and no it is not for sell. You can't put a price tag on 17 years of desire, and a dream that is finally a reality.
Attached Images

gambler150 is offline   Reply With Quote