View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005, 01:52 PM   #20
meathead95
computer illiterate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound41
Gee Emm:
I know but I got my blazer from the original owner 27yrs ago. He was a customer at my father's gas station .It's a cst with the spare tire carrier in the back. I know that the jack and all its content were neatly packaged behind the drivers seat. Because when I got it the first thing I did was lift it and put 33X14.50's on it. I remember saying I won't need this anymore its too short. So out it went. I have never seen a picture or found a person who can tell me how it all went behind the seat. So the point I was trying to make. Was that the conclusion that all other threads we have had on this subject has been some parts behind the seat some in the back. Me knowing that mine was not this way. So if they put the tire and carrier behind the seat I would have to believe that everything would be right there and none in the back.

my blazer was ordered with no back seat the spare tire mount was right behind the drivers seat and the jack and handle was attached to the little step up wall behind the drivers seat with a spring