View Single Post
Old 02-16-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
Blaz-air
Digital Dude

Angry Been stiffed by Sniper2321

Ok I hate to do this but I have to. Scott Mesquita aka Sniper2321 contacted me about some photoshop work back around June of 2004 or so. I explained that I was extremely busy with software work and that I would have to squeeze the work in when I could. He was asking for MAJOR photoshop work. I gave him a price and he said ok. When I finally got the project done (I had been emailing him comps with red marks across them to make them useless) I delivered the finals over a month ago and no money yet. I have emailed him, pm him and even tried his cell phone(now disconnected) and he is not responding to any communications what so ever. THIS IS WHY I DO NOT DO PHOTOSHOP WORK FOR ANY....... If you only knew the years and years and years I have into photoshop eduction and then not to get paid..... what ever dude. I went well above and beyond on this project and did more than what was promised and to not get paid is unexceptable. I know.... partially my fault for not getting anything up front!!!! Scott if you read this... get a hold of me... I want to be paid for what I did at your request.

Carter
Blaz-air is offline   Reply With Quote