View Single Post
Old 03-29-2005, 01:26 AM   #1
WRMZ71
Cause the Chicks DIG IT!!

Props for Athey's

I just wanted to give a public props out to Mr.Athey at Athey's classic trucks. I'm sure some of you noticed that this month he has been offering 10% off of online orders. Being I'm in the midst of a major rework on mine I couldn't afford to pass up such a good deal. I really wasn't in any big hurry besides beating the March 31st deadline but once on order Mr. Athey was very quick and courteous to answering a few questions I had sent him through the email. Once the parts were ordered (about $1150 worth of stuff to include 3 big truck freight items) it only took 9 days to get it all boxed up and shipped half way cross the country in perfect condition with a good explanation and when i could expect the one last item that didn't show. Dealing with somebody quick, professional, and courteous makes it so much easier dropping your dimes. Nothing like a 67-72 good ol boy board to help a guy out when he needs it. So once again Mr. AThey thumbs up and if anybody out there needs to order stuff for cheap and needs someplace reliable then don't be afraid to give him a shout.

Wrmz71
WRMZ71 is offline   Reply With Quote