View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 01:56 PM   #40
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Well first off, I would like to thank everyone for supporting me here. I have always tried to be strait with everyone and absolutly do not missrepresent anything we sell. As many of you here know I stand behind everything that I sell even if my suppliers do not.
I have been away from my shop since Friday afternoon to attend the Monroe swap meet as a few of you have seen.. Great seeing you guys!! I do not bring a computer with me to the swap meets, nor would I have time to use it if I did.. Just too much stuff going on, too many people talking to me and by the time I make it to my motel I am ready for bed!! I am not complaining, lol but it is exhausting.. On Sunday, the last day of the meet, it rained like heck and we did pack it in early, but we found someone at the meet that had some pretty hard to find parts that he didn't bring to the swap meet. I wanted to check them out, so we did not come strait home and in fact didn't get home untill late in the evening. I did get some nice stuff though...
The only communication I have received from "affalcons24" is a private message from him. No email, no phone calls, or messages. I have responded back to him. I normally do not like to publish company business on message boards, but since he has decided to air out his problem with our product with everyone here, befor hearing back from me, I guess you guys should see my responce. So here it is:
Quote:
I am sorry that it took so long to respond to this message. I was away all weekend at the Monroe Swap Meet. The part that was sent to you was exactly what was in the picture that was provided on our website. I do not manufacture the part in my shop, I also purchase them from a distributer. If you are not happy with the part, I will be more than happy to return your money once I recieve the part back. I will even return the shipping that you paid to us. However you will be responcible for the return shipping, because the part hasn't been missrepresented to you in any way. If you want to return the part, our address is:
Classic Heartbeat Pickup Parts
335 93rd Ave. S.W.
Olympia, WA. 98512
If you ship it in a padded envelope, in the mail, the cost to return it will be minimal. You will also need to call me Toll free at 888-338-2502 with your credit card information so it can be refunded. We distroy all of that information once the order is filled for your protection. I am sorry that you were unhappy with the part. WES
Again I want to thank everyone who has stood up for me here, I appriciate it. I would also like to give an extra thanks to Josh for chiming in here also and standing up for me. I will be in contact with you to see if we can't iron out the vender issues we have, that is if you would like for to avertise on your site. WES www.ClassicHeartbeat.com
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote