View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 10:27 AM   #6
wild@work

I COULD tell you, but I would have to kill you!...hehe Actally I have know about this place for a while, my friend ghad told me about it, the way he described it it was just an old Farmer-Dude that had a bunch of old cars and trucks-Yeah Right! This place is huge, I bet it is approx 1/2 a mile long and as far as the eye can see through the woods filled with I'd say 60%-70% pre 1972 cars and trucks-too bad most are beyond repair.

70 CST, Only 1 air cab that I have found so far, stripped and rusty, BB's I will check, I only had 3 hours to get through this yard so I had to make it quick. I was looking for very specific items, when I walked up on a truck, I would check Pass side fender, bedsides, tach dash, 67/68 bucket seats and radio delete plates and then move on to the next. I will try to get some pics posted later this week. A lot of C-10's, maybe 4
C-20's and only 1 C-30. Pretty scary place though...Everything is piled on top of one another, it is on the edge of a swamp so vines, spiders, snakes and sink holes..I am really surprised they let anyone back there with the liability issues but I am not complaining! There were a few Rat Rod project canidates-including a rare aprox 1940 vintage Hudson Pickup. Don't see that every day.

Wild

------------------
a.k.a. wild4wheels
'02 Subaru 2.5ts wagon
'67 Panel
'94 Nissan Altima-FS $2500
'88 Isuzu P/U-FS Long Bed-Needs Motor work-$400.
'79 Bonneville-FS w/15" Pontiac Rally II's-$200.
Parting Out:
'72 Burb
'85 BMW 528e
Want to Buy:
Used Car Trailer-Reasonable-in the Midwest
67-72 1 Ton Dually-Reasonable-in the Midwest
BURB QUARTER PANELS!

Want to Buy:

-Used Car Trailer-Reasonable-in the Midwest
-67-72 1 Ton Dually-Reasonable-in the Midwest
-BURB QUARTER PANELS!
wild@work is offline   Reply With Quote