View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 03:40 PM   #44
krue
Designated A-hole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch_Of_Madness
This thread demonstrates the mentality of 'some' of the pre-30 year olds which is a sad statement on the future of this nation. I have heard over and over again "If I cant have it no one can" from that age group that is commonly being called the Entitlement Generation. The fact that there is a tread here questioning other peoples income is an insult to anyone who can afford a pickup newer than a 1999. Thank you for the insult. . .however my dad used to say that if you didnt have anything nice to say dont say anything at all.

One thing the internet needs is respect from one person to another. This message board is accessable all around the world. Anyone from any nation can read it. Exactly how do you think someone from another nation would take some of the threads at this board? Including this one. . .

If this causes someone to respond with a rant - be my guest - I just said all I need to say.

2002 Chevy 3500 4x Dually (Purchased New (paid cash) 4/3/2002)
What are you talking about? Is this how you show respect from one person to another? Seems like we had a perfectly good "show your truck" thread going here. Why don't we keep it that way.

We're Still Debt Free Except for the House!!!
www.daveramsey.com

70 GMC SWB Stepside project "Green Booger" soon to be 6.0l/4l80e
93 S-10 "Poppaw's Truck"
krue is offline   Reply With Quote