View Single Post
Old 04-16-2002, 01:31 PM   #4
Desert Rat

Thats why i like to support the little man,usually knows his parts,works on vehicles to.Not some dude getting paid $6 and hour to talk on the phone.and couldnt tell a spark plug from a radiator hose.by from the vendors on the board Wes,GMCPaul,CPNE has used and is good to deal with,ive never dealt with mothertruckers,but im sure i will.Besides big companies sometimes charge more or use less than parts need to cover their nice catalogs, shop rent,employes,and etc.Help out the littler guys-id even pay more from someone who did it out of their backyard than a big outfit,atleast i know smaller guy is feeding his family,and big guys running millions of dollars corporation-they dont care about the parts,the just need to make the bmw,porsche,or ferrari,payment.Plus you can usually wheel and deal with the smaller outfits.They can sell for anyprice,and not stick to their pretty catalog prices.But just my opinion.LMC has a nice descriptive catalog,ive used it for reference many times,but never bought anything from them,and most likely never will.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote