View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 12:14 PM   #1
Kopper

Summit and Chevy Duty Customer Service

I placed orders with both Summit and Chevy Duty last week.

My Summit order didn't arrive so I called customer service, the rep told me that they held the order for an address verification, he said that he didn't know why they held it because it's the same address that I have always used, without asking he shipped the parts next day air, it was about a 60lb package.

I received my order from Chey Duty very promptly. In checked the order I found two problems. I ordered control arm u-bolts and they are too small. I also ordered 4 specific size spring eye bushings and they sent me 2 different sizes. I contacted customer service via email. They told me the u-bolts are the correct ones for my vehicle. They also told me I need to measure the size of the bushings because there are two different ones. I responded that the u-bolts are considerably smaller than the OEM ones and will likely cause a suspension failure. I also responded that I ordered a specific size of bushing, I ordered 4 - 1.5" and they shipped me 2 - 1.5" and 2 - 1.75". There has been no further response from them. My initial feeling is that they don't want to stand behind there mistakes. I will update this when I hear from them, I emailed them again today and I will phone them tomorrow.

Last edited by Kopper; 08-23-2005 at 12:15 PM.
Kopper is offline   Reply With Quote