View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 10:18 PM   #2
chevy72402
FARMER/RANCHER

did you have the top off the master cylinder when you where gravity feeding it? Is there anywhere that has sprung a leak since you did the calipers?? It should gravity feed if you have the top off... but as you said it isn't. I would try to have her pump it again and see if it will work one more time. I am not sure as to the process that you are using to pump it but make sure that the top is on the master cylinder and have her pump it up then open the bleed valve and have her keep pressure on it till you completely close the valve then repeat over and over. Hope this helps

1972 Chevy Blazer 2wd, tach, tilt, a/c, my first engine overhauling experience, Orange, with white top

2006 Gmc Sierra, XM, Z-71, dark blue, onstar, leather, rear entertainment (audio only) heated seats, (the wife loves that feature) upgraded tires immediately after purchase to Goodyear Wrangler AT/S (hate those rock throwers that come from the factory)
BWC
chevy72402 is offline   Reply With Quote