View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 10:48 AM   #1
Putter
More Cowbell....

Delay Wiper Kit Interest???

Since this isn't a 'part' yet, I didn't put it on the parts board.

I am almost finished laying out an actual delay wiper KIT for our trucks, that will be easy to install for the end user and will take the headache out of trying to wire it up yourself. I just need to get some input as to how many folks would actually be interested in a KIT, if it were offered, and any suggestions from those who have actually done it yourself that would make it easier for the next guy.

I have done it in my truck and made one or two for other members, and haven't had any issues that I know about yet, but I know of a few changes that I will make to simplify it for the next guy and welcome suggestions from anyone else who reads this.

I AM NOT trying to get 'pre-order' commitments from anyone and these are NOT for sale yet, so MODS, please don't get your undies bunched up just yet. When these are completed, I will make sure that all the proper steps (and fees) are taken care of to offer these on the board to other members.

So, if a kit for delay wipers is something you would consider installing in your truck, please let me know via PM or reply to this thread.

Thanks,
PUTTER