View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 10:53 PM   #41
55chevy
Car Truck Bike Nut

You did what??

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooza1
I was prior service usaf in clovis nm. cannon afb. was a crewchief n f-111d.
then after a break in service i jined the guard and here i am! YIKES!!!
As was said earlier i'm not really in need of anything . jerky yes , mags yep, the alcohol would be donated mostly to my barracks buds they arent dealing well with the lack of booze. if anyone wanted to they could just send a care package to "any soldier " at the same address . several of the guys dont get hardly any stuff so that would be good.
cards and letters are fine maybe include a picture of your trucks and some details maybe some soldier might get the bug!
gotta go , later....... zooza

A lot of the guys we got in our Air National Guard Squadron came from the Army or Army Guard, you went the other way??? Just kidding, I SALUTE YOU, and a big hoo WAH! for what you and all the other guys are doing. Those F-111's were quite an aircraft eh? We had F-4 flying bricks when I started, nothing better for converting jet fuel into noise. Do you know the diffference between the pilot and the jet aircraft? The jet is the one that stops whining when the flights over

My bro in law is going back over in OCT for his 2nd tour with 4th ID, has some stories from 1st time when they caught Saddam. Keep your head low, safe travels and god speed.

Chuck Foster
MAJ (Retired) 122d Civil Engineering Squadron
DAC Dept Army Civilian Ft Rucker AL
94 3500 TD dually
so many cars so little time
72 K2 CST 2WD Blazer
55chevy is offline   Reply With Quote