Thread: 58 GMC Project
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2005, 08:43 PM   #29
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: 58 GMC Project

Cal58GMC.

Thanks for the wonderful comments you made about my 55 210. I get a lot of thumbs up on that car and it feels great. Yeah the truck is coming a long, but since I have the 55 210 I'm not in a rush. I want this truck to be slamin and done as nice as I can do it. So the things I can't afford right now will have to wait until I can. I'm not settling for nothing. I have always been disappointed when I settle for something wishing I would have done it the way I really wanted to.

So I don't listen to my buddies anymore when they say things like "man you really like that" "why do you want to do that" etc.

After building a couple of cars and trucks I learned to I do what I want or I will never be happy with it.

I don't want a show truck but heck of a nice driver.

Plus after the money I put into the 55 210 my wife will kill me if I rush this project and spend all my money at once.lol

I will be sure to post pics when I do anything of note. But like I said I will take my time on this truck I want it to be really nice. Just as nice as I think my 55 210 is. But with the truck I'm going a little more bling bling. lol Because the parts are much cheaper than the 55 210. Man I don't even want to talk about it. My wife almost left me behind that car.lol

But everytime I pull it out of the garage there she is talking about " where we going"?

She loves it now that its finished. I think she really likes the attention we get in it.lol

Last edited by Kabwe; 10-27-2005 at 08:59 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote