View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 01:29 PM   #8
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Good Question?

I'm into Burbs and have bought and sold a few in the last couple of years.. Now I live in Western Canada and 70 GMCer is in Maryland which are worlds apart. Burbs here ( especially the older ones) are a real hard sell. Some Burb parts are unique just to Burbs.. A guy wanted to buy my Silverado blue door panels and was hot to get them until he realized the power window switch cluster is for four windows and he wanted them for a half ton so he only needed a double switch pod.. Looking at your Burb I see it has a bench seat. If it had buckets you could probably get 200.00 for a decent set of buckets and console but I doubt if anyone would want the buckets. The rallye wheels trim rings are again worth $200.00 This is a hard choice for you to make.

I just bought a 90 Burb and am going to part it out. I do not need the motor and trans but the shipping from me to you would be cost prohibitive. If you need a Burb then my advice is to put a motor and trans in this one, cause they run forever.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote