View Single Post
Old 03-21-2002, 04:56 PM   #1
barn9
Half a bubble off!

Question Brake fluid resevoir ?

Got in the ol' truck yesterday, and as I backed out of the carport, the brake pedal didn't feel right, so I pulled around to the garage and checked the fluid. My reservoir is a 2 part one, front and back, and the back was out of fluid, while the front seemed to be over filled. This same thing happened about 2 months ago, and I re-filled and checked for leaks (put the truck on a lift to check everything), and could not find any indication of a leak. Yesterday, I just looked underneath at the inside of the wheels, and still no signs of a leak. Today, it is 20 degrees with a 30 mph north wind, so I thought I'd just ask you guys for any ideas, fixes, or bits of wisdom that I may ponder 'till the weather straightens up. One other thing, the rubber whatchamacallit that looks like a training bra for a F**d driver's girlfriend looks a little pathetic on the back side, kinda like ol' F**d boy has been suckin' on it (the average F**d boy doesn't know how to un-hook a bra ya know).

------------------[*]'71 Cheyenne, 402BB[*]Winfield, KS[*] http://barn9.freeservers.com[*] steer50@hotmail.com