View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 08:49 PM   #10
RunTMCfan

Re: Subwoofer under passenger seat?

137.5 is very loud in a car. Fosgate Punch's and Poenix Gold, yeah that's 1995! I purchased an Old School Orion 2100 HCCA amp off Ebay for $250. One of the best amps ever. Totally underrated in power, by about 1000 watts.

It's funny though. Brand Popularity varies from county to county and state to state.

In 1994 I was 17 years old (so was my frient Matt) and was one of the first couple hundred students and Installers Institute in Daytona Fl. A 17 year old with his closest friend at Daytona Beach during Spring Break. What were my parents thinking

Never entered a contest though. That must have been fun. I couldn't even imaging what competing would be like today. Way too much technology and geekazoids with tons of money.

My biggest enclosure ever was (4) Kicker 12's in a 1970? Cutlass Convertable with candy paint and Dayton Wire Wheels. Talk about Gangster. My neighbors staired at me for weeks.

Thanks for the memories. You and I were into it heavy at the same time. I hung up my nail gun until about 2 years ago.