View Single Post
Old 06-27-2006, 11:46 PM   #52
57sailplane

Re: Well, It looks like our trucks can only increase in value...

yes that last photo looks way better. gm has just fallen out of the market as far as design.. there body lines just suck.. what i mean is look at the side of the knew truck. see how the rear mok step fender is at an angle it dosnt flow. and the side windows are way lower than the box and the hood again breaking up the body line.. next woud be the side trim it only apears on the cab doors not the fenders and box.. break up break up break up.. the cargo crap on top only makes it worse.. now look at that 68 the body line runs all the way from the grill to the tail lights. the windows are even with a dominant body part such as the hood and box. and the trim goes from front to back. body lines are all broken up on new chevys these day and they dont seem to getting any better. i am a dihard chevy man but if you look at some of the chrysler products out there such as the magnum and charger there body lines are much smoother and nicer.. same with the ford pickups.. i no i no its a ford and a dodge but what happened to chevys designers.. they are missing the boat.. when the price of muscle cars have just gone through the roof and gm engineers keep trying to redesign the vw "thing" there is somthing rong... it is disheartning
57sailplane is offline   Reply With Quote